TWENTY

Felix POV

It was the dawn of parents weekend, and it would be the day I finally meet y/n's parents. Knowing that yes they would be here to see Woojin more than me but at least I get to see them. I was walking to my next class when I saw Woojin flirting with Jung Woo Young. I didn't say anything I just ignored them and went to find y/n. I saw him talking to Mr. Hwang possibly about how the group work will go. I went up to him and we greeted each other but that was interrupted when Woojin came and took him away. I was upset that he most likely asked Woo Young to have sex and is now acting like a nice boyfriend to y/n. It always upsets me but I always do nothing. I know of Woojins past and even y/n knows but he's in love and I can't do anything about it. Even if I try it will always end in upsetting y/n or hurting him in some way. 

It was finally time for our parents tp come and I saw y/n sitting down and writing his script. I walked up to him and asked him what was wrong and he said that his mother won't be coming so he has no parents for parents weekend. I was sad and I asked him if he wanted to come with me and my family for the break and his face lit up. He called Woojin to tell him and I could tell that Woojin wasn't happy but said yes anyways. My parents finally came and I introduced them to him, as always he was very kind to them. But it felt odd and I turned around to see Woojin and Woo Young again I made sure y/n never saw so that he wouldn't be sad and we drove away to where we'd be having lunch. I told them all about the drama that happened and stopped when y/n started to get uncomfortable. 

______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update and also thank you for the 3.0k VIEWSS!!! Also thank you for 1k views on His Smell :^ love you guys!!!