TWENTY-NINE

A/N WARNING: Gore, SH, SA

________________________________________________________________

  It was five days after that date you had you started to have random memories of what happened in the past with Woojin. Sure it was happy on the outside but inside he was abusive and never respected you. You threw yourself into bed thinking about what happened to you, you close your eyes and  started to think. The mornings he would be passed out on the couch and the blood stains from the beatings. The screaming and shouting as he beat you, he hit your face and you could see the anger in his eyes like you did something wrong. He grabbed a knife and started to chop your legs, thighs and hands, you liked the feeling of the knife going back and forth on your arm. You started to do it to yourself, he would then have sex with you not the good kind you kept your mouth shut because he made you happy on his good days. 

  Some things didn't matter to him, you skin would be peeling off in front of him, your bone exposed and he would continue. The worst wound you got was on your back he scared your back and went so deep he cut your arteries [blood stuff] and you almost bleed out. None of your roommates realized and you were stuck with it.

  The blood dripping from you wrists and your thighs, you would continue the slits for him and went deeper then he would ever go. It made you feel some kind of happiness but for a short period of time. You allowed him to do all those things, you woke up and decided to slit again. Your hand was already covered in wounds that wouldn't heal properly, it didn't matter you snuck into the kitchen and grabbed a knife and started. Blood started to drip onto the kitchen counter and even dry on the counter. Tears dripped from your face but it was ok, you heard a door open and you flinched when you felt someone touch you. 

_____________________________________________________________________

Who touched you???