TWENTY FOUR

After a few days Lee Know's cat was still ill and kept getting worse and worse. This caused me to beg him to go home to his pets and help them, he said no because he has an exam coming up and can't miss it. You sighed and told him to at least go to the vet appointment that you set up for him. He sighed and said that he would go and what happened was that he went but he found out his cat had cancer. He came to the room and started to shout at you because he told you he didn't want to know what was wrong with the cat but you forced him. You got up from the couch and pulled him towards you, you told him to shut up and you looked at him pissed. You hugged him and told him the cancer can be cured, he started to cry and everyone ran into the room and created a huge group hug. 

It was the next day and you came from your last class to see everyone arguing about who would take you on the next date, you saw Chan patting Lee Know on the head while he was on his lap you could see they didn't care. To spite everyone else you choose Seungmin and he was confused. Everyone sighed and you told them to stop arguing or else you wouldn't pick them at all. They sighed and sat down you decided to sit on Seungmin's lap still to piss everyone off and it was working as another argument started. He wrapped his arms around you and placed his head on your shoulder, you smiled and looked at everyone. Felix was trying to choke Changbin, I.N was pulling Han's hair and pinching his cheeks. You sighed and looked at Lee Know you smiled and decided to drag Seungmin into your room to watch a movie. You asked him movie he wanted to watch and he said 'Titanic'. You smiled and started to talk about the movie, he dragged your hair and kissed you to shut up. You blushed and played the movie. 

An hour into the movie you were on top of him and kissing each other, his hands were around you. You both were going to have sex until Felix burst through the door and said I.N threw a rock at Han but it hit Lee Know. You jumped off of him and ran out the room, to your surprise Lee Know was bleeding but was still trying to hurt I.N. You sighed and pulled them apart you told Chan to help Lee Know and you started to speak to Han and I.N. You told them to stop fighting and that you would pick properly if the fighting stopped. Han sighed and slapped you on the thigh.