TWO

You walk into the campus and look around. You gasp in awe at the beautiful art and quotes on the wall. You are quickly interrupted when you bump into a teacher.

"Oh, I'm very sorry sir it won't happen again."

You apologize but all the teacher does is stare at you and walk away. Rude much. You thought to yourself as you made it to the ceremony for new students. You walk in and sit at the back next to a boy. The boy has freckles and blonde hair that reaches his neck. The boy notices you and says hi. You wave back thinking if he saw you staring.

"Oh, you must not talk much. My name is Felix."

He says indicating you to shake his hand. You shake his hand slightly. He smiles at you causing you to blush. He hands you a note with his phone number. Call me sometime maybe I can help you choose a class *******. You smile and put the note in your pocket. As the ceremony went on you became bored and started to doodle in one of your books. A teacher walks on stage and introduces himself as Mr. Hwang. You look up and see that it's the same teacher you bumped into on your way to the ceremony. He starts talking about what the drama students are going to do since he is a drama teacher. You look around to see 6 boys together. Are they writing a play? You ask yourself. Felix interrupts your thinking and says.

"Those boys are Mr. Hwang's favorite students. Chris is the oldest."

He says in your ear. You suddenly look back at them and they are staring at you. You turn your head in utter embarrassment.