TWENTY-SEVEN

Your life was back to normal or so you thought you the remembered that you have to choose on who to go on a date with. And since it was very obvious you decided to just go on a date with Han, you told him and asked him where he wanted to go and he said a concert. You were confused as you didn't know what concert he would even take you too. You asked him and he said you'd fine out, you sighed and didn't know what to wear as it would be your first concert. Well, not first concert but first grown-up concert. You wanted to impress Han but didn't want to be overly sexual, you were so stressed you asked Yeji for help. A few minutes later in Han's room, he was panicking as well he didn't have a concert for you to go to. He just said it to be different from everyone else. Changbin told him to take you to Woojin's concert, Han looked at him in a disgusting face but then he started to explain why. 

"Heres why, you can make y/n crash the concert."

"Go on.."

"So, you get VIP tickets so your close to the stage so Woojin can see y/n. And when he sees y/n bam concert ruined."

Han liked the plan but wanted to take it a step further so he went to the master planner, Lee Know. Han was already not at good terms with Lee Know since he acted like a child and him along with others created a huge issue but he was ready to face it anyways. Han walked into the room and begged Lee Know to help and he said yes, Han was happy and told him the plan. Lee Know told him to bring eggs and other things for y/n to throw at Woojin when he spots him. Han liked the idea and rushed to commence the plan and the best thing was the concert was on the day before y/n's birthday. 

You were still struggling to find an outfit even with Yeji's help, you decided to wing it and go with what would fit the concert but wait...you didn't know where you were going. Yeji told you that you should were mellow colours since that's what would be what most of the crowd was going, she also told you to wear your MCR [My chemical romance] t-shirt since it fit the vibe and a denim jacket with some black jeans [lol 2018 y/n]. You looked at her and then imagined it in your head, it was a good combo and you slayed in jeans so you ran for the outfit and other options to try on if something else looked good. Instead of the MCR t-shirt you wore a white tank and cut it very very short and you put fish next under it. 

Something like this:

________________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking long but i'm on break!! so I can update on some days

:^ thank you for reading the book while i was away