NINETEEN

Felix POV

It was a Saturday afternoon when I got the letter saying I got into the school of my choice, I smiled and hug my mother and then my father. I run upstairs and prepare to call all of my friends to ask if they got in, the first person I call is my best friend Bangchan. We grew up in the same area and have been friends since grade school. I tell him the good news and he tells me he got in as well, I called everyone else and we all decided to meet up at the park near the campus. I remember when we were talking and they said I should get a boyfriend before going to college, but I told them to wait and that it would come soon. 

A few months passed and summer was over, I was excited yet scared it was my first year of college and most of my friends had to move away. My Korean wasn't very good at the time so it was very hard to understand most of the things they were saying, but what made me happy is when Bangchan and the others had the same dorm. It was amazing and our teacher Mr. Hwang was great, you know before what happened to y/n. At the time he wasn't at the school because I am 2 years older than y/n, I never thought I would fall in love since all the boys and girls thought I was anti-romantic. But I wasn't and I just wanted to be left alone at the time, it wasn't until my second year when a boy named Mark came to the school. He was here to be a singer, and I just got hooked we became friends but after a while, it was just his career and his wanting to be a singer. We would argue almost all the time, it got to the point where I wrote a song for him and he stole the lyrics. When he did that he left the school and now he works with SM Entertainment and gains loads of money each time he writes a song and performs it with his group, NCT. 

A few months passed and this was when y/n came, it was close to my third year and I wanted to leave. You had a choice you could do all six years or leave after the third one, I chose the third year but that was before I stumbled upon y/n. We met during the ceremony for the new students, I never saw someone so happy to be at yet another level of learning. Y/n is the best, sweetest, and most loving person you'd ever meet. But one thing that was wrong was that he was gullible, he believes anything someone says which causes him to collapse into his "bubble". Well, that's what he calls it anyways, it was where he'd hide inside his room, not eat for god knows how long, and just stare into space not doing anything. The last time he did that was when Mr. Hwang, our teacher, called him out and made fun of him. I did have feelings for y/n but he would just ignore me, I felt it but not that much. It wasn't until Woojin came that's when I realized that y/n didn't know I liked him, I was furious yet a bit sad. I really liked him but it was normal and then I heard that Woojin proposed to him?! That for me was the final straw and I ditched y/n, but I still care. Should I?

                                                                               Y/N POV

I was walking outside of the school when I saw Felix, I felt like he was ignoring me so I went up to him and stood there. I saw him look up and I smiled, he rolled his eyes and started to get up. I jumped on him and sat right on top of his crouch but that wasn't on my mind at the moment, and I told him to tell me why he was ignoring me and what I did wrong. I could see his red face and he answered and said that I'm making a bad decision, I thought it was still on the topic of my accepting Woojin's proposal. But I was wrong, it was about me ignoring my homework and doing awful things with Woojin. I sighed and decided to listen to him, I rest my head on his chest and tell him to speak. 

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that you're smart and you know right from wrong y/n. Make the right choice, do you even love him like that or is he pressuring you?"

"Well, it was forced and he said it would make him "gain more views" because he misses his "fans" or something."

"Well, y/n you know what to do."

I can feel his hands wrapping around my waist, it feels like he's being defensive or something. I moved my head deeper into his chest and my face turned red, I could feel his head resting on mine and all I wanted to do was make him kiss me. But I knew I had to leave, I got up and told him I had to go because Woojin was waiting for me. I saw Felix roll his eyes and remind me of what he told me before, he also said I could message him anytime I wanted.