ELEVEN

Shocked by this your eyes begin to fill with water and your body starts shaking. You run inside the dorm and slam the door. BangChan realizing his mistake, calls Changbin to spy on your behavior a little bit. 

"Hey, walrus"

"I'M NOT A WALRUS!"

"Yea, yea, anyways I need your help with something. It's about y/n."

"What about him?"

"I need you to spy on him."

"Why?"

"I'll explain that more later."

         The next day is the final submission of scripts for the graded assignment. You rush into class to give Mr. Hwnag your paper. He looks at you and laughs a little, you remember what happened and you walk to your seat in shame. Felix indicates you to sit next to him but you are not really in the mood so you sit next to someone else. Her name is Nayeon, and she is very pretty and looks like a K-drama actress. You sigh and look at her, she smiles and asks you what's wrong. At first, you don't answer and look away but in the end, you start talking to her. 

"I embarrassed myself in front of a teacher if you call a letter upfront."

"Wait, your that kid who gave Mr. Hwang that letter?"

"How do you know that?"

"He shared it in the group chat we have in the class."

     As soon as she said that your heart dropped. Instead of thinking it through you pick up your bag, storm to his desk, and say.

"You're an asshole! No wonder your single!"

       You slap him across the face and run out of the classroom tears rolling down your face softly.