FOURTEEN

You are in total shock as to what is going on. You finally make a new friend and everything just goes downhill. You wonder if someone set you up to embarrass you because one, the body type isn't yours, two, your not that skinny, and three, your dorm bathroom doesn't even look like that. You start to think about people who could've done it. Of course, Lee Know doesn't come to your mind because he hasn't really been near you often enough, because of the sex situation that happened. 

         After all the back and forth you think that it could be Mr. Hwang, he looked very mad when you walked out of the classroom. You storm to his office and bang on the door. 

"Hello?"

"Why did you do this?!"

"Y/n..."

"YOU RUINED MY REPUTATION!"

"If this is about throwing away the letter I'm sorry I just can't date a student y/n."

"No, THE NUDES!"

"Nudes?"      

     After hearing his response you realize he actually doesn't know and you start wondering to yourself that maybe it could be someone close to you. These are your options: Bangchan, Felix, and Changbin. You email them to meet you in the library at 3:00 pm after classes. You walk back and forth through the Library wondering what's taking so long. They finally come and you tell them to sit down.

"So, you're wondering why your here."

"Yes" (everyone says)

"Well, WHO SENT THE FAKE NUDES TO JEONJIN!"

"Nudes?" (everyone says)

"Don't act stupid. Changbin you've been way too close to me recently!"

"That's because Bangchan asked me to spy on you because he's worried."

"What?" (you say blushing)

"Well, That is true."

"Ugh, Felix?"

"I was only talking to you every day to see if you're doing ok after...you know slapping Mr. Hwang."

"Well, y/n I'd ask Han or Lee Know. Seungmin is out sick remember?"

"That would be the perfect cover-up to send the nudes!"

"His phone...is broken remember? You broke it on your rage out last week."

"Oh...hehe.."

      This goes on for a couple of hours until you finally decide to go ask Han. But he's out doing some sketches of the scenery for the props for the play. 

________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update :<