Part 31

Mel's Pov

It's been a few weeks since that night and Leah had been great. After several conversations, I agreed that I should tell Jade about what happened. I didn't go into too much detail, but she understood the severity of what it could have led too. Several apologies were made on her behalf despite me saying that it wasn't anyone's fault, especially not hers.

I told Leah I didn't want to speak about it anymore and although she was being overly caring to ensure I was okay every minute of every day, I knew it was only coming from a good place.

Flash back

"We need to talk".

I was sat on the sofa watching Netflix as Leah made her way into the living room after showering.

"About what?" I questioned.

"You know what." I could tell by the tone of her voice this was something she had been wanting to get off her chest.

"You can't just pretend everything is okay. I know you're not".

I sighed "Le, I promise if I needed to talk about it, I would. I'm fine though, I don't need you to be so overprotective."

I knew she was only being caring but I was tired of reassuring everyone.

Flash back 2

After a long day we were lay in bed, whispering sweet nothings to each other. This was my happy place, the place where I felt the safest.

Leah placed a loving kiss to my lips, a kiss which deepened very quickly. Our lips were interlocked with one another's as her tongue gained entrance to mine, causing me to moan softly. As our tongues battled for dominance, her hand found its way under my shirt, slowly moving upwards towards my breast. Goosebumps filled my body at her touch. We hadn't been intimate for a long time and it was something I longed for.

As Leah's hand groped my body our lips were still in sync, it was a passionate but longing kiss and neither wanted to break, despite struggling for air.

Slowly her hand made its way back down my torso, edging closer to the shorts Leah had given me for bed. Her fingers itching closer and closer to the waistband. This was something I wanted.

Leah removed her lips from mine and began to trace kisses along my jaw, creeping towards my neck. My neck was the place which held my soft spot, once kissed I was ready. Leah followed her kisses to under my ear, trailing further down my neck as her hand was rubbing my core above my underwear.

Just as Leah began to suck my neck, a motion which would usually leave me to crumble, the flashback of that night entered my mind almost as if it was a trigger. The way that guy had kissed the same place on my neck despite the please.

"Le, please stop." I breathed out, despite me wanting nothing more than her touch.

"Shh, I've got you"

"No stop" I said more sharply this time, lifting her head away from my neck, slightly startling her.

"Wh-whats wrong" The look in Leah's eyes showed obvious signs of hurt, it wasn't her fault, but this was the first time she had kissed me there.

"I'm okay, I just want to sleep." I knew I needed to tell her she had done nothing wrong but, In the moment, all I wanted was to sleep and forget about everything.

End of flashback

Today Arsenal is playing Tottenham at the Emirates stadium, a game Leah was nervous but yet confident about as she has been parading around telling everyone that North London is red to anyone who would listen.