Part 6

After getting home from shopping, I decided to have a quick shower and get changed into some comfier clothes. I opted for a pair of black leggings and a pink North Face pull over hoodie, I left my hair down as I didn't have the energy to try and style it.

By the time I was ready it was now 5.45pm. I grabbed my phone from off my bed and entered Leah's post code into Google maps, it shown it would take me just under 20 minutes to reach her house from my apartment. I quickly texted Leah to let her know I was on my way, and I would be arriving shortly after 6pm.

Pulling up to Leah's address, I sat in my car for a few moments trying to calm my nerves. My palms had begun to become clammy as my heart rate had suddenly increased due to the rush of excitement, the unknown of how tonight would go was exhilarating. Deciding I had been sat in my car too long, I made my way to the front door before placing 3 gentle knocks and taking a step backwards as I waited for Leah to appear.

Almost instantly after the knocks, the door was gently pulled open as the blonde came into my eyeline. Despite her saying earlier how awful she felt, she certainly didn't look it. I took a moment to take in her appearance. Her hair was tied back into a high ponytail, slightly messy from where she had been resting her head against something. She was wearing a marl grey hoodie, a pair of orange shorts and a white pair of Nike socks. It was an effortless look, but I couldn't help but admire how perfectly beautiful she still looked.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Leah ushered me inside, showing me through to the living room where I could see a duvet and pillow on one of the sofas.

"Thanks for inviting me round" I smiled as I took a seat at the opposite end of the sofa to where the pillow was positioned.

"I'm glad you've come" She gently smiled back, positioning herself on the sofa next too me.

"Do you want to order food and watch a film?" She questioned as she now turned to face me.

"That sounds good, what food do you want?"

"hmm.... What about sharing a pizza?"

"Sounds good" I nodded as she pulled her phone out and began to scroll through a list of take aways.

We spent the next half an hour chatting about last night and how Katie had gotten into trouble with her girlfriend Ruesha for passing out when she eventually got home, as she lay fast asleep on the bathroom floor and refusing to move.

The conversation between us was free and easy, I felt comfortable with Leah and as though we could speak about anything.

Shortly afterwards, the pizza arrived, and we sat in a comfortable silence eating our food whilst watching an episode of Friends on Netflix.

After Leah had taken the empty pizza box into the kitchen, she emerged carrying two cups of hot chocolate, which were finished with whipped cream and marsh mellows on top.

Quietly laughing to myself I decided to tease her a little. "Wow, you really do love your hot chocolate don't you" I giggled, remembering her order from the bakery earlier in the week.

"What's not to love!?" she gasped.

"Hmm, I'll teach you one day how to make you a proper one" I smirked whilst glancing at her.

A small chuckle left her mouth as she nodded in agreement.

After endlessly scrolling through Netflix and a slight debate on what film to watch, we finally reached an agreement on watching Bridesmaids. We were still both slightly hungover and so agreed we needed a happy film which would hopefully take our minds from the hangover.

As we got ourselves comfy and the film had begun, I positioned my legs up on the sofa, leaning to one side, resting against the arm of the chair.

As the film progressed, I felt Leah slightly move closer too me. I quickly glanced over to her direction and noticed her eyes were still firmly fixed on the tv screen. I decided to brush it off and reverted my attention back to the film.

Out of nowhere, I felt Leah's left arm snake around my shoulder as she gently pulled me closer to her. My body instantly froze at her touch, the side of my body was now pressed up against hers as her left arm remained wrapped around my body and her right hand was now resting softly on top of my thigh.

After a few minutes my body finally relaxed and I decided to get comfy, resting my head on Leah's shoulder, which she responded too by leaning her head back against mine. Her right hand began to make small circles on my thigh as we continued to watch the film.

We spent the rest of the film within this position, both feeling content and neither of us wanting the film to finish as we didn't want to be disturbed.

Just as the film was beginning to come to an end, I felt Leah beginning to fidget and her breathing had changed.

I pulled back slightly out of the comfy position we had remained in and had now turned to face her.

"Is everything okay?" I quietly asked, unsure as to what was playing on her mind or what her response would be.

"Yeah, I'm good. It's just, I erm... I've just really enjoyed spending time with you these past 2 nights." Her eyes were now locked onto mine as she began to study my body language, unaware that I too was feeling the exact same about the last 48 hours.

I sighed with relief, which I'm sure she noticed as a grin crept across her face.

"I feel the same, I've loved being in your company" I nervously assured her. My eyes pulled away from her gaze and I was now picking at my nails.

Without hesitating, Leah moved her hand from my thigh, as she brought it up to cup just under my chin, softly lifting my head up until our eyes once again were locked onto one another's.

Her eyes began to drift between my eyes and my lips.

Leaving her hand still cupping my chin, she slowly edged closer until her lips were just millimetres away from mine. The feeling of her breathing brushed against my lips causing my breath to hitch.

In one swift movement, I closed the gap between us until my lips were pressed against hers. The kiss remained slow but full of passion. As she began to deepen the kiss, I lifted my right hand, placing it on her neck resting behind her ear as my fingers found their way to her hair, holding her closer to me as I didn't want the kiss to end. Leah ran her tongue, across my bottom lip which I took as an indication to part my lips further. Her tongue entered and instantly became entangled with my own, which caused a soft moan to leave my mouth. A smile grew on her face at the sound of this as she continued to passionately fight for dominance.

Struggling to catch our breath, we both pulled away from the kiss, resting our foreheads against one another as our breathing began to become slower.

Leah pulled back slightly, placing a soft gentle kiss to my forehead and pulled my body towards her where she wrapped her arms around my waist, holding me against her.

My heart was still rapidly beating, as I thought about the kiss we had just shared. Nobody has ever kissed me with that much passion.

As my head rested against her chest, I could feel my eyes becoming heavier until they were eventually closed.