Part 9

This part contains smut.

As I ended the call with Leah, the weather outside had taken a turn for the worse. The rain began to violently thrash against the windows, the sky turning to a dark shade of grey which darkened the inside of my apartment. There was something about being inside and watching the rain fall whilst being inside. I was quickly snapped from my thoughts when I heard the buzzer to my apartment ring, informing me Leah had arrived. Finally.

As Leah arrived, I was quickly made aware that she was caught in the torrential rain outside as her clothes stuck to her, her hair was dripping, and she was slightly dithering. Knowing she wouldn't have bought a spare pair of clothes I quickly ushered her inside I ran to my bedroom grabbing a clean pair of joggers and a hoodie before bringing them to Leah, showing her to the bathroom where she could change into dry comfortable clothes.

Just as she entered the bathroom to change, I headed to the kitchen as I began to make her a hot chocolate to warm her up.

"Better?" I smiled noticing her frame appear within the doorway.

Edging closer to me I felt her arms snake around my waist as she hugged me from behind, resting her head over my shoulder as she placed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"Better" she hummed, her lips still pressed against the side of my face.

"Go sit down, il bring this over for you hopefully it should warm you up."

Finishing the hot chocolate, I made sure to add additional marsh mellows to the top, knowing this was Leah's favourite thing about the warm drink, I headed to the living room where I sat besides her, handing her the cup carefully.

We didn't have anything big planned for the evening, I had invited Leah over to watch a film and to cuddle. As we scrolled through Netflix attempting to find a movie we agreed on, there was a loud crash from outside following by a streak of lighting. Our gazes turned to the window where we watched for a few moments.

"You know, there's something about thunder and lightning which makes cuddling even cosier" she whispered, slowly pulling my body closer towards her.

"I agree, it's quite relaxing" I giggled, now placing my head against her chest.

After finally agreeing on a film, we snuggled into one another underneath my fleece throw whilst Leah traced small circles on my thigh. A short while later before I knew it, I was fast asleep, head resting against Leah, I was awoken through Leah shifting slightly, causing my head to fall back against the couch as she placed small kisses onto the side of my neck affectionately.

As my eyes began to open, her lips were pressed against mine in a loving movement. The kiss quickly heated as her tongue entered my mouth, pressing against my own as her tongue explored my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss as I began to stand up, holding my hand out for Leah to take. Without saying a word Leah followed my movement as her hand intertwined with mine as I began to lead her to the bedroom.

Upon entering my room, I closed the door behind us, pressing Leah up against it before resuming the kiss we had shared just moments ago, only this time it was a lot sloppier as we both fought for dominance over the other. Eventually Leah placed her hand against my hips, slowly walking me backwards towards the bed. Placing me gently across the bottom of it before she climbed on top of me. Her hand found it's way under my t-shirt, gradually building up to my chest where her hand cupped my right boob, causing a soft moan to leave my mouth.

Before long I had taken my top and bra off, giving Leah a reassuring nod as she still had her hand against my chest. Placing one final peck to my lips she moved her head as she began to suck on my neck, edging herself further down my body. Placing small lips across the top of my chest before her mouth found my nipple. The swirling of the tongue as her mouth connected to my nipple causing me to gasp, her left hand was now softly caressing my other breast. This continued for a few moments before my hands softly pulled her head back towards mine, as I once again placed my lips against hers.