Part 39

***This part contains smut***

Mel's Pov

I felt a sense of relief once me and Leah had spoken, I was pleased she finally opened up to tell me exactly how she was feeling. I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt knowing that she had convinced herself I was going to leave her because of her injury. 

The remainder of the evening was spent with us cuddled against one another as we took it in turns to hold the other in our arms. 

This continued as we finally called it a night and retired to the bedroom. 

Once in bed, I insisted much to Leah's approval, to be the big spoon as I wanted to hold her in my arms. After much deliberation, Leah finally agreed. Turning to face the opposite direction, not before placing a loving kiss to my lips, my arm left arm rested underneath her neck below the pillow as my right arm was placed around Leah's torso, pulling her closer towards me as my chest leant up against Leah's back. A sigh of content left Leah's mouth as she got comfortable within my arms. 

"Night Le" I whispered, placing one final kiss to the side of her cheek before resting my head on the pillow. 

"Goodnight baby" she softly responded, before her breathing calmed and she fell into a deep sleep. 

It didn't take long for me to drift off to sleep, knowing Leah was back in our bed in my arms brought a sense of comfort to me, one I had longed for during the last couple of days. 

I was awoken from my sleep in the middle of the night by the urge to use the bathroom, silently cursing myself for not going before I had gotten into bed. We were still in the same position as to what we originally fell asleep. The only sound to fill the room was the deep breathing noises coming. 

Slowly removing my arm from underneath Leah, I successfully managed to sneak to he bathroom without disturbing her sleep. She seemed to be exhausted earlier and so I wanted her to get as much rest as possible. Once I returned to the bedroom, I found myself admiring the blonde who was peacefully lay within the bed. Planning silently how to crawl back into the original position without waking Leah. 

After my best attempts, I finally managed to cuddle may way back into Leah without seeming to disturb her, or so I thought. As my right arm wrapped around Leah's torso, her body began to slightly shift, causing me to silently hold my breath in hope she would return back to her sleep. 

Instead, Leah's body shifted round as she turned to face me, her head nestling into the crook of my neck, as her breath came into contact with my skin, causing goose bumps to appear across my body. I now re positioned my arms as I began to softly stroke her hair in a soothing motion. 

Leah's face pressed further into the crook of my neck, as her lips came in to contact with my skin, delicate tiny kisses placed to my neck as her left hand travelled under my shirt, stroking the side of my body. 

"Mmmm" 

I was unable to stop the moan leaving my mouth, which caused Leah's lips to curve upwards into a smirk, she knew the affect she had on me. Without any hesitation, Leah lifted her head from the crook of my neck and was now hovering her face over my own, our lips millimetres apart as our breathes blew softly onto one another's. 

Despite the room being in darkness, I could make out her silhouette and the brightness of her eyes which were desperately searching for my own. As I slowly brought my hand up to her face to cup her cheek, Leah took this as the go ahead as her lips attached against mine, starting off slow and passionate. The intensity of this kiss displayed all over the emotions which had been built up between us between the days apart. As I withdrew from the kiss, allowing myself time to recatch my breath, Leah took advantage of my slightly parted lips as her tongue entered my mouth. Turning the once passionate kiss into a fight for dominance, neither of us wanting to surrender at the arms of the other. Leah's had was now firmly placed onto the side of my neck, holding me into position as the battle for dominance continued.