Part 33

Mel's Pov

My body instantly froze at the words which had just left Leah's mouth. The words swirling around my head causing me to go into a slight daze.

I knew we would end up moving in together eventually, but I wasn't expecting it be to anytime soon.

It was no secret that Leah and I had issues within our relationship, but nevertheless I knew Leah was my person, the one I want to experience life with and create more happy memories with one another.

The silence which now surrounded the air around us was quickly broken as I saw the panic appear across Leah's face.

"I'm sorry f-forget I said anything, can we just –"Leah stammered, clearly overthinking her question due to my lack of response.

Before she was able to finish her sentence, my hands found their way to hers as I pulled her slightly closer, removing my left hand from her grip as I cupped her cheek, placing a slow, passionate kiss to her lips.

"I'd love nothing more Le" I smiled as our foreheads rested against one another, now looking into her piercing blue eyes.

"Are you sure?" Leah whispered.

"Positive" I nodded before placing another kiss to her lips.

I knew people would have their own opinions and say it was too soon as we had only been together for less than a year. But once you know, you know. It didn't matter too me what other people's opinions may be as it was both what Leah and I wanted. We have been through rough patches throughout our time together and have always come out the other side, making us stronger.

The rest of our time was spent discussing plans for moving in with one another, finally agreeing with me moving into Leah's place as her apartment was located more central, despite my place being bigger. We decided that we didn't want to wait any longer and so agreed we would begin packing my place as soon as possible.

However, tonight we were just going to relax and spend some more time together before Leah had to go back to training tomorrow.

As we sat on the sofa awaiting the takeaway we had ordered to arrive, Leah pulled me closer into her, pressing my body against her chest as her arms wrapped tightly around me. Leaving gentle kisses to the top of my head as I felt content.

It was actions like this which caused me to fall further in love with Leah each day, without her even realizing. These actions spoke more than words ever could.

The remainder of the night consisted of Leah, and I lay on the sofa wrapped around one another as we watched our favourite series on Netflix. This was a typical night for us and we loved more than anything spending our time, on our own, in the comfort of one another.

------------
The following morning soon came around and as Leah's alarm abruptly awoken us both from our peaceful sleep, causing Leah to unwillingly leave me in bed as she headed to training.

My plan for today was to head over to my house and begin packing my belongings to begin the moving process. Thankfully, I knew this would be much easier as Leah already had all of the essentials at her place and so the majority of my stuff was going into storage or being donated to charities.

I knew however it would take double the length of time to complete as I would be doing it on my own whilst Leah was at training.

Shortly after I arrived home, I headed into the kitchen to begin packing up. It wasn't long after there was a knock on the front door, which was surprising as I wasn't expecting any guests or deliveries.