73

Chapter 73

In the 21st century, the houses of local tycoons can occupy a mountain is already very powerful, but after the sparsely populated interstellar era, Tang Yihe once again found that poverty limited his imagination, and the parent star in Hades' mouth was the size of the moon, all of which were the territory of their demon wolf clan, but only lived in the direct and collateral lines of the demon wolf, and the total permanent population was less than a hundred.

When circling Sirius, you can also see the whole planet from the sky, which is green, interspersed with lakes and rivers, and is a beautiful planet.

Dia, as Hades's subordinate, of course, has to boast about the strong strength of his superior's family by the way: "Although the demon Sirius is not the largest planet in the military aircraft galaxy, it is the richest in products and resources, the temperature and humidity are also very livable, the forest coverage is high, the air quality is good, even the kindergartens, primary schools, and hospitals of the military region have chosen to be built here, which shows the superiority of the environment."

"Of course, there is no need to worry about security, did Mr. Tang see the suspended battery?" There are fully automatic weapons at intervals, and if there are trespassers, they can quickly fight back. It can be said that this is the private planet with the best security measures except for the military aircraft star.

Tang Yihe was amazed to hear it, and once again deeply realized Paton's poverty.

They made two rounds before the spacecraft slowly landed.

There were four large tarmacs on the Demon Sirius, and Hades occupied an entire one.

When I stepped down from the spacecraft, I saw that this apron was about the size of the airport, and dozens of small spaceships were neatly arranged in front of me, the colors and styles were not ordinary, and there were several of them with paint or even exaggerated graffiti style, which was private at a glance.

However, no matter which one, the lines are smooth, and the paint is clean, and it seems to be carefully maintained.

Tang Yihe used to love to see luxury cars like ordinary men, but now he sees so many gorgeous high-tech vehicles at once, and he can't help but be fascinated and want to touch them.

Seeing his very interested look, Dia said with a smile: "These are all spaceships that have been abandoned by the lieutenant general for a long time, if Mr. Tang wants to drive around, I will definitely arrange a better, safer, and newer model for you." Tang

Yihe was stunned, these crazy and handsome little spaceships in front of him were actually already pitiful little in the cold palace?!

He couldn't help but ask the price of one of the smallest ships.

Dia also quoted a figure, saying it was a conservative estimate.

Tang Yihe: "..."

He has opened a restaurant for so long, all the profits may not even be able to afford a window, and as a result, the suspected dog stealer actually has so many luxury cars!

...... All evil rich people.

Boss Tang, whose heart was like a water, suddenly had the motivation to make money.

The two didn't talk for long, and the housekeeper and Mrs. Windsor came to pick up Tang Yihe.

Mrs. Windsor was still a well-dressed first lady, and the moment she saw Tang Yihe, she smiled and crooked her eyebrows: "Little Tang, you are finally here!"

Tang Yihe's gaze quietly swirled around her hair color similar to Hades' for two seconds, and replied faintly: "Lady Windsor, long time no see."

Dia: "Madam, Mr. Tang, you guys talk, I'll go back to the military plane star first."