80

Chapter 80

Tang Yihe took a deep breath, although it was not a surprise, he still felt the urge to whip and whip when he heard these words.

He thought he didn't have any violent elements, but thinking about the worry, disappointment, anger, and damn contract for more than a month made him want to whip this brazen guy.

Xiao Ha is so cute, but this silly little beast is disguised! As soon as Tang Yihe thought of connecting the two, he had a feeling that his love had gone down the drain and failed for the thief.

He slowly narrowed his eyes: "Don't pretend?

Hades shifted his gaze to the left and right, and without finding a strip, he pulled off his waist seal and handed it to him.

Show yourself with actions that your skin is thick and rough, and you are forbidden to fight! You're welcome!

Tang Yihe was speechless by his "knowledge".

"Bell..." the service bell rang again.

Tang Yihe pressed it off with one hand, and the guests outside were obviously well-behaved, waiting quietly without urging. But this whip will definitely not be beaten, because in an hour it will be dinner time, and although there are only four tables of guests tonight, one of the guests has reserved all the laborious dishes that he needs to prepare in advance.

"I'll settle accounts with you after work." Tang Yihe pushed away the belt he handed over, raised his chin, and signaled Hades to get out.

Hades hadn't seen him for a long time, and even if the farmer had the potential of a tyrant, he didn't want to leave, and said cheekily: "I'll stay and help."

"You?" Tang Yihe was happy, "How can you help me?"

Hades was not convinced: "That silly rabbit can help you, why can't Lieutenant General Ben?"

Tang Yihe narrowed his eyes: "Heh, can you compare with my apprentice?"

Hades said why not, believe it or not, if I stand in front of him, he will be so excited that he will burst out two rabbit teeth and two ears chirping, and then beg me to sign and take a picture? However, the title of "Lieutenant General" obviously cannot deter the farmer, not only can not deter it, but at this time, saying it is simply challenging the authority of the farmer in the hearts of his apprentices!

Hades' hot and dizzy head maintained an IQ of 50 in the end, did not make a big death, and silently swallowed back the arrogant words.

Tang Yihe went out and came back to see him still dumbfounded and angry in the kitchen, the side dish machines next to him were nervously passing vegetables and transporting vegetables, and they were going to walk in a straight line, because he, a big living person, had to detour a long way and recalculate the path.

Tang Yihe immediately drove him away in disgust: "You occupy too much area, go out and play."

Hades: "..." The

beast form dislikes him for shedding hair, and the human form dislikes him for being big, and this status has simply plummeted! He was jealous of himself who used to be Xiaoha, when the farmer would kiss and hug him, bathe and dry his hair, and allow him to climb into bed!

"What are you still stunned for?"

"Oh." Hades raised his foot to go, thinking about another step and turning back, "Or I'd better stay and mine."

Tang Yihe looked at him coolly and unceremoniously opened the bracelet.

"Dog meat soup is a soup stewed from dog meat, in the dog meat soup restaurant, all the meat is fresh meat stewed once a day, there is no old soup..."