94

Chapter 94

But neither of them had time to check the reward, because the dog barked suddenly became high-pitched, and it was in the direction of the spaceship.

Hades sniffled: "Not good, that Frankenstein is awake!"

He rushed over and saw the tied Horn trip over the driver's seat, writhing on the ground like a worm, trying to grind the rope with friction.

Five mining dogs barked around him, biting him to keep him from moving.

Horn didn't mention how miserable these days, he woke up three days after the two entered the hidden map, because Hades was particularly powerful in tying people, he was completely immobile like Zongzi, so he shouted angrily. Who knew that his voice was so hoarse that no one came to negotiate with him, and in the end, five mining dogs were alarmed and ran to see his liveliness.

The mining dog doesn't know who he is, but wags its tail at him in a human-friendly nature.

Horn saw them wagging their tails at him, and he was overjoyed and ordered them to bite the rope on their bodies, As a result, the five little guys misunderstood and took their own dog food to share with him, and those dog food were piled up in the dog house in advance, and they would take it on time, one a day, Baby very, Horn took it as an insult, of course he refused to eat dog food,

Also spat on it.

The five puppies saw that their things were disliked, and they stopped sharing the pot of food, so that after two days of starvation, when he was old and dizzy, the puppy went to grab a handful of fodder - that is, Timothy in the cowshed, and also picked the pole that the cow did not like to eat, the pole was dry and astringent to chew, and pricked his mouth, not to mention how unpalatable.

Horn was simply dizzy, but he was so hungry that he could only chew grass hungry in order to survive... Damn, he chewed grass for three days, chewing his yellow muscles and his mouth was ulcerated, because he had been tied for too long, the blood in his whole body did not circulate, he looked at the swollen soles of his feet, and suspected that he might be amputated if he continued to tie up.

He began to beg the dog for help, but the dog completely ignored him, and every day he only knew to gnaw on yellowed straw stalks.

So when he saw Hades appear in front of him with a murderous look, Horn's first reaction was not fear, but - finally someone! He can finally eat a normal, nutritious meal!

"Hades, are you Hades?" Horn said eagerly, his tone determined. His expression was not fearful, but like the common people in the occupied areas had seen the People's Liberation Army.

Hades looked at him condescendingly, because of his tall stature and his imposing look.

Although Horn was eager, but knew that he had kidnapped Tang Yihe, there would definitely be no good fruit to eat, he rolled his eyes, and said in a dumb voice: "I know that Tang Yihe is your contract object, you have also seen the information in the base, even if he evolves successfully, his genes are defective, and his life expectancy will be shorter than ordinary people, as long as you release me, I agree to optimize his genes for him..."

He thought that with Hades' attitude of attaching importance to Tang Yihe, he would definitely not snub himself too much when he heard Tang Yihe's short life.

Who knew that before he finished speaking, Hades kicked him fiercely, and Horn suddenly bowed into a hemp rope shrimp, and the pain was so painful that he couldn't speak.

"I don't need you," Hades sneered, "the person who dares to kidnap him and me, you don't want to enter the laboratory again in this life, and don't want to touch any experimental equipment again, aren't you most proud that you have a valuable brain?" It doesn't matter, I won't kill you, nor will I let your brain be wasted, but I will lock you up for one hundred and eighty years, and when you come out, you will find that your knowledge reserve is all outdated, and any new scientific researcher has more achievements than you, and many of your common sense will be inferior to even middle school students!