98

Chapter 98

Hades thought he was hallucinating for a moment.

He turned around stiffly, and saw a thin figure standing behind him, the lighting in this place was dim, but Tang Yihe's eyes were very clear, as if there were countless stars, shining.

"Didn't you hear the vibration? I almost couldn't get in..."

Before he could finish speaking, Hades screamed, and Hodi jumped up from his seat and hugged him tightly, so strong that he almost embedded him in his body.

The tables and chairs around him flew because of his reckless and eager movements, making a loud noise, which immediately attracted the attention of everyone present, a pair of eyes focused on Tang Yihe, There have been whispers since he entered the venue, but most of the people feel angry with him, I don't know which officer's family he is, now it's okay, Hades this hug, who else doesn't know?

Tang Yihe was a little uncomfortable to look at, and pushed the tall youth: "Hey, they are all watching."

"Then look!" Taking advantage of his height and size, Hades put Tang Yihe in his arms like a matryoshka doll, and said sullenly, "Why did you come all of a sudden?" The

tone was as resentful as an abandoned woman!

"Because," Tang Yihe leaned back slightly, raised his face, and said slowly but firmly, "I suddenly feel that you are more important. The

sound was not loud, but it suddenly penetrated Hades' eardrum. Hades looked at him stunned, and the whole person was completely stupid - he, he heard right?

But the lieutenant general has not yet recovered from this wave of surprises, and the next wave will follow. When he was sluggish, Tang Yihe took out a box of things from his carry-on bag and handed it to him: "It's more urgent to go out, so I can only make a simple snack for you as a celebration." The

box is transparent, you can see what is inside, it is a box of amber specimen-like jelly, the jelly hides a sugar flipping little wolf cub, dark purple hair, four white gloves made small and delicate, a pair of round purple eyes, and a golden lieutenant general medal on the small head, which is clearly Xiaoha, which has shrunk N times.

Although it was already known that Tang Yihe was very good at cooking and carving, such a meticulous and small food, let alone others, even Hades saw it for the first time.

This was the first official gift from the farmer.

Hades' hand holding the gift box was trembling slightly, and huge surprise and satisfaction instantly surged in his heart, originally he was going to worry about the image, but now he just wanted to squeeze the other party into his arms and kiss him until he couldn't breathe!

Tang Yihe was keenly aware of Hades' intentions, and quickly stopped before he pressed down: "Calm down."

"It's late."

Hades couldn't help but lower his head and press heavily on his lips.

Everyone: "..."Depend, it's really a winner in life! One second he laughed at Hades for not being loved, and the next second his wife appeared at the venue, and brought a small gift, jealous! Who doesn't know that Boss Tang is good at cooking? That little snack is very delicious to look at!

However, Hades couldn't really kiss him, because the ceremony of the venue suddenly lit up, a bright light suddenly hit him, and the mysterious commendation link of the celebration party arrived!

This celebration meeting is very large, not only to reward many officers, but the most important thing is that as of today, Lieutenant General Hades has independently completed exactly one hundred tasks of S-class difficulty, exactly five hundred A-level tasks, and more than a thousand B-level tasks.