50

Chapter 50

Tang Yihe waited for a long time, but he couldn't see Xiao Ha speak again. However, he did not think deeply about it, because he had seen some pet videos before, and there would indeed be pets imitating the owner to speak human words, and even scolding the owner.

There was once an owner who took someone else's wrong dog and left his dog in place, and the dog was so anxious that he even cursed: "XXX, you give me back!"

Xiao Ha said vaguely just now, and he could only vaguely identify that it was "David", maybe because he had only met David?

Seeing it holding its head there and humming, Tang Yihe was a little worried, and wanted to go over and touch it, who knew that Xiao Ha grunted and got up, not knowing where to go.

Throughout the day, it was weird, as if thinking about dogs.

It was not until the evening when it was fed delicious food that it regained its spirits.

When Tang Yihe said that he wanted to bathe him, Xiaoha's whole dog was happy to fly, wanting to roll him into the bathtub like last time, but unfortunately, the evil farmer had already taken precautions and simply put on a raincoat, not being splashed with water.

Xiao Ha glanced around at his chest, and he was a little disappointed that the beauty did not reappear.

When he was about to go to bed late at night, Xiao Ha was energetic again, he was a principled dog, and if he said he wanted to climb the bed, he would climb the bed.

Putting the dog house that the farmer had worked hard to build without sleeping, Tang Yihe just lay down on the bed, and he put his paws next to him with a posture of wanting to share his soft big bed.

Although he had just taken a bath, Xiao Ha's hair was fragrant and fluffy, but Tang Yihe still took a pillow to drive it out of bed with a black face.

The soft pillow did not hurt or itch, and Xiao Ha brazenly refused to get out of bed.

The dog broth has no effect, Tang Yihe stared at it, suddenly calculated his heart, walked out of bed, and took out a doll from the warehouse, this doll was still sent by the pet store when he bought the big nest mat before, the dog shape, cute.

Tang Yihe grabbed the doll with one hand and carried a pot spatula handle in the other, and glared at Xiaoha: "Look." Xiao

Ha:?

I saw Tang Yihe grabbing the doll, simulating it climbing into his bed, and then the spatula fell from the sky and hit the doll dog with a snap. The doll has an air bag generator inside it, which screams when squeezed.

"Woooo!!!oo The contrived industrial dog barked, and it sounded fiercely!

The quality of the dolls presented is not good, I didn't beat it twice, and my head was separated from my body!

Xiao Ha: "..."

Tang Yihe coldly beat the spatula again, and the toy's head rolled down with a grunt and rolled to Xiao Ha's feet.

Xiaoha: !!!

Its hair stands up!

Tang Yihe picked up the spatula and pointed at Xiaoha: "If you don't obey again, this is your end."

Xiao Ha: "..." When

he was thrown out of the room, Xiao Ha was so angry that he was suspicious of the dog, and he couldn't wait to pounce on the farmer and eat it.

This, this damned farmer, is pampered and proud because he is reluctant to eat him!

Xiao Ha was unhappy and went back to the dog house, his head resting outside the house, his eyes were bright, and he didn't feel sleepy. It remembered the middle-aged and elderly man who came during the day, but it didn't dare to think about it, because as long as it thought about it, it was like a needle in it, and it just wanted to roll all over the ground.