74

Chapter 74

When Hades got on the spaceship, his blood was hot, and when he closed his eyes, he saw his own farmer holding other dogs.

So jealous that he hadn't thought of any reason he could use to go back so as not to look humiliated.

He was alone on the ship, but the galley on Sirius was smelling alluring.

Beans, rice noodles, mixed with egg whites, honey, kneaded into a dough, repeatedly beaten, Tang Yihe methodically worked for two hours, and finally steamed three drawers of balls.

The balls were white and fat, and they didn't seem special, but they smelled very sweet and delicious, and they had a little intoxicating floral aroma.

When they came out of the cage, the dogs with a radius of hundreds of meters were attracted to them, and the scene was very spectacular!

Windsor and the housekeeper drooled while not forgetting to take pictures. Windsor didn't know that her son was already on his way back, and posted a funny GIF of "Gao Leng side pastoral bowl waiting for feeding".

When Hades received the photo, his brain was so angry that he wanted to go through the network cable and put the bowl in his mouth.

As a result, this breath did not ease, and ten minutes later, Windsor sent another picture, it was an empty bowl where she finished eating the balls, and proudly attached the text: [Xiao Tang said that this is called "quicksand rice balls", the filling is mixed with honey and beans, I didn't call you Mrs., he himself is going to make it for everyone to eat Oh, he said this is a new product, we are his first diners...].

Hades: "..." New

, product! Try and eat! That has always been his prerogative! Is his Xiaoha's privilege good! (╯‵口′)╯(┻━┻

So in the vast starry sky, a dazzling white private spaceship was originally driving smoothly, and suddenly, I don't know if the pilot lost his mind and accelerated suddenly.

The traffic control of the military aircraft galaxy is serious, and now it is the rush hour, this private spaceship quickly attracted the attention of the interstellar police, and they all dispatched the traffic police, sending out radio waves and shouting: "Hey, stop the white 6345 in front!"

Hades turned a deaf ear and wanted to cross the cordon, but he had won awards for his racing skills, and he didn't pay attention to these people. Seeing that it didn't take much effort, Hades drove the small spaceship away from their encirclement.

Who knows that Le is extremely sad, he escaped too skillfully, and the traffic police took him for an interstellar pirate.

Is this worth it? This is a military aircraft galaxy, and interstellar pirates must be wiped out!

The sheriff made a quick decision and dispatched dozens of heavy warships to surround him. A radio wave was forcefully launched to his receiver: [You have been surrounded, bind your hands]

Hades: "..."

I'll just take a car, what about you?

He gritted his teeth and replied: [Laozi is Hades! ] Hurry up!

The

other party was stunned, and then mocked: [Lieutenant General Hades is in a meeting, you are not afraid to flash your tongue when you lie? ]

Hades: "..."Damn, Dia also did a great job of secrecy.

......

The process of solving the problem is unbearable, surrounded by a group of interstellar police, Hades opens the hatch of the private spaceship with a stinking face, not only to show his identity, but also to pay a ticket.