12

Chapter 12: The Coming Is Not Good (Worm)

The store was full of toys that were very attractive to him, such as biting glue, but Xiao Ha's eyes focused on one place, and he saw a shining purple stone hanging from the highest part of the counter.

- It was the gem that the farmer had snatched from the small package around his neck before!

"Wang!" Xiao Ha recognized his own thing and shouted excitedly.

It didn't disappear, it has always been hidden here!

Xiao Ha jumped up and tried to bite it off, but the glass window cabinet blocked it, and a line of small print appeared.

[Sorry, you don't have enough gold coins to pawn]

Xiao Ha: "... Barking? "

Gold? Pawn?

Xiao Ha's eyes suddenly appeared troubled, pawn seemed to be an ancient word, in its cognitive common sense has rarely had this kind of trading behavior, but a voice in the bottom of his heart told it that no matter how many gold coins it needed, the stone must be redeemed.

But this gemstone is a thing, why is it so important in your subconscious? By the way, when it just woke up from here, it also had such doubts, and neither it nor this stone seemed to belong here...

- As if something very important has been forgotten!

But when it tried to recall it carefully, its head hurt so badly, Xiao Ha screamed uncomfortably, and even snatched the ground with his head, hitting his head all over the dust to feel better.

In the end, I can only throw the memory aside, use its round-headed brain, and conclude: why do you care so much, first redeem it with gold coins!

If it remembers correctly, the evil farmer seems to have a lot of gold coins.

So the question is, how can he obediently give the gold coins to himself?

Xiao Ha was so distressed that he lay down and racked his brains, and for a while he didn't think of how to take the farmer's belongings for himself.

Tang Yihe was unconscious, not knowing that his wallet had been remembered by a virtual pet, but instead dreamed of swimming in the ocean of rice one night, and when he woke up, he seemed to be able to recall the aroma of rice in his dream.

Once you've packed yourself up, start preparing the side dishes.

He took out one of the sauce radish chunks that had been soaked for four days and prepared to cut it into thin strips first. The moment you open the jar, the rich sauce aroma with a little stimulation quickly spreads.

However, in addition to the fragrance, there is also an unconcealable smell of industrial spices - it is made by blending soy sauce, which ordinary people cannot smell, but Tang Yihe's nose has long been quite critical of this industrial taste, but he is suffering from not being able to buy the best soy sauce of the 21st century, so he has to continue to use it for seasoning. Therefore, no matter how good the radish is, the final taste can only reach half of the previous life, lacking the unique fresh aroma of soy sauce.

However, when his gaze was fixed on the sauce-colored brine, a thought suddenly arose in Tang Yihe's heart - he couldn't buy it, he could make it himself!

Although he has never made his own soy sauce, he knows the basic theory and practice. In the traditional soy sauce materials, soybeans are the most important main ingredient, others can be without, but beans are indispensable raw materials, if you can supplement other spices naturally better, you can use only soybeans, the same can brew fragrant soy sauce. Luckily, yesterday he just got ten pounds of fresh soybeans!