5

Chapter 5: Under Lemon

It was wrapped in the bandage that Tang Yihe had wrapped around, and even before the movement recovered sharply, he already knew that he was staggering in the vegetable field to trip the owner!

The turnips, garlic, and cabbage on the six vegetable plots have all been turned out of the farm, revealing semi-ripe mini green fruits.

The evil dog was still holding half a radish leaf in his mouth, and iron-like evidence was in front of him.

Tang Yihe's heart trembled, as if he saw his daughter's bitter father who was bullied, and he subconsciously wanted to rescue those turnip cabbages before he had time to reprimand it, but when he moved his finger up, a "shovel" automatically appeared on the vegetable floor, obviously unable to return to the sky.

Tang Yihe had the heart to stew it into dog meat soup at this moment!

Damn, can the prop dog download it?!

Xiao Ha spit out the radish leaves, and immediately spread the girl and ran away, but the farm is limited, and it can't run away.

Tang Yihe pinched his fingers and took out the dog that had fled behind "My Home".

"Whoosh!" The vicious dog had no intention of repenting at all, and did not show weakness when he was caught, still staring at Tang Yihe outside the screen with that kind of hateful gaze.

"..."It's the opposite, it's really the opposite." Tang Yihe's face was livid, and he was already angry to the point where he had nothing to say.

"Woohoo!" Who asked you to sell my stuff!

Although the vicious dog Xiaoha was carried by the back of the neck, his body was still bow-shaped, and the curve that was ready to attack showed that it was fierce and fierce, and it could not be seen that it was a half-sized dog.

Tang Yihe fixed his gaze at it, pulled it left and right, and lifted it around, his eyes were intense, as if he was already thinking about whether to stew dog broth or braised dog dry pot.

After a long while, Tang Yihe sneered, loosened his fingers, and went straight to the mall.

Vicious Dogs: ???

Just let it go?

It hesitantly paced around the door of the mall, raised a paw to consider whether to go in and see, Tang Yihe had already switched pages back to the default farm, and suddenly the round paw wrapped in gauze was immediately retracted. In its perspective, those evil hands appeared in the sky above its head, and it had to be kept vigilant at all times.

Tang Yihe didn't say a word, picked it up directly, put it on a dog leash neatly, and tied it to the wooden stake at the door of "My Warehouse".

Xiao Ha: ...

!!!"Woooo

Where is the Society for the Protection of Animals! Someone abused the dog!!!

"Be honest." Tang Yihe said coldly, "For your sake, I'm not hungry today."

But the treatment is not meat and bones, Tang Yihe bought the cheapest dog food very badly.

Xiao Ha sniffed, found that the smell was not quite right, so he kicked over the food bowl, and Tang Yihe didn't bother to pick it up this time.

Seeing how it desperately wanted to tear off the collar but couldn't do anything, the qi in his heart finally smoothed out.

He couldn't see what breed of dog this dog was, but he knew that his strength was not small, so he specially picked the strongest, thickest and most expensive dog leash, a 30,000 gold coin, and he couldn't cure it if he didn't believe it.