87

Chapter 87

Where did it come from... Man!?

Horn had a loud alarm bell in his heart, carrying the light so that he could not see the man's appearance clearly, but the figure was really strong as a hill, with the momentum of thousands of troops, and after punching him, he actually rushed over again, kicked on Horn's right hand that was about to press the alarm, and kicked it with the machine; Then another crisp and sharp hook hit him in the back of the neck. With a click, Horn rolled his eyes and passed out.

In less than 1 second, Horn was limp to the ground, and his head hit the coffee table with a tooth-biting noise.

The change was too sudden, not to mention Horn, even Tang Yihe didn't react, he didn't even feel the feeling of drilling in his palm, this man appeared out of thin air!

After Horn fell to the ground, the man gasped and slowly turned around.

He was wearing a combat spacesuit that had been optimized but still seemed a little bulky, obviously so thick material, but it seemed to have suffered some strong attack, the whole spacesuit was covered with long openings, some of which only exposed the clothes inside, but some were deep in the bone, gurgling blood, and red the tattered spacesuit.

The round helmet had also cracked into cobwebs, crumbling and unbroken, and through the cobwebs, the nervous and weak face was clearly Hades.

The Hades that Tang Yihe saw had always been well-dressed and spirited, and it was the first time he saw such a scarred embarrassment, which made him stunned for three seconds, until Hades gasped, stumbled over, and clumsily tried to surround him.

"I, I'm late..." Hades said these words, and then he couldn't help but choke out a few mouthfuls of blood and spray it on the cobwebs that were about to be shattered on his helmet.

Tang Yihe's eyes were stabbed by the bright red blood, and he hurriedly helped him steady: "Why are you here!?" Your injuries..." "Damn, too anxious to control the speed, no, but I'm still here, don't worry about me, you can't die, you can't die..."

Hades coughed up blood as he spoke, and the content of the words was unconvincing.

Tang Yihe pulled off his helmet, revealing his handsome face. Without the cover of the helmet, Tang Yihe saw that there were several large holes in his head, and there were many scratches on his cheeks.

"Didn't... It's okay..." Hades was still talking, trying to tell him that he had suffered more serious injuries than this, but the constant surge of blood made it impossible for him to utter complete sentences.

"Stop talking!" Tang Yihe hurriedly said, "You need treatment!"

But as soon as the words came out, he froze, because this experimental base was under Horn's control, and the people of the entire base were racists, and they usually wanted to trample all the orcs under their feet, how could they possibly heal Hades? It would be nice not to catch him for genetic degradation.

Thinking of this, Tang Yihe's face was a little white, and he looked calm, but in fact, he was already anxious inside, and his back was wet with his own sweat.

After Hades said those words, he showed obvious physical exhaustion, and even coughed up blood much quieter, and even stood unsteadily and wobbly.

Tang Yihe could only hug him, and the electric stone fire thought that there were some medicines in Horn's laboratory, so he said, "Can it still hold up?" I'll go out and steal some medicine for you..."

But apparently Hades couldn't hold on a little, and his tall body completely pressed against him, resting for about twenty seconds before slowly moving his eyes to look at the farmer he had in mind.