62

Chapter 62

Tang Yihe was completely unconscious, and his thin body fell into the man's arms.

In the past, he had only been training to hold various rough soldiers with biceps larger than his head, and suddenly felt such a thin weight, Hades frowned, and his long legs took two or three steps before transferring him to the room, placing him completely flat on the bed.

A pair of well-defined hands reached over and somewhat hesitantly undid his first button, revealing a beautiful collarbone.

Hades breathed heavily, paused for two seconds before continuing, his fingers becoming a little inflexible, and when he completely unbuttoned his thin pajamas, his hands fell exactly where his atrium was.

Sensing his messy heartbeat, Hades leaned over and pressed his face to it for a moment, the more he listened, the more surprised he became, his purple-gold eyes flashed with confusion and worry, and then his hands were completely attached to his chest, pressing rhythmically, slowly helping him to breathe.

This technique is to deal with the orcs, but ordinary terrans can also be soothed as long as they are lighter.

Tang Yihe's breathing gradually stabilized, just like last time, his coma did not last long, and he was about to wake up after slowing down. It's just that he was half asleep, and he felt something rubbing himself in his chest, very comfortable, he thought it was Xiaoha, closed his eyes comfortably, and his hand slowly moved over to touch its paws.

The result was a pair of smooth and sturdy arms, slender and powerful, with thick bones and joints - clearly a man's hand!

In the middle of the night, there were actually men in his home!

Tang Yihe was agitated and struggled to open his eyes.

But his newly recovered body was not as flexible as he thought, so he blinked several times, and Hades instantly withdrew his hand when he saw his eyelids tremble.

Tang Yihe finally regained his vision and found that he was already lying in the room, only the door was shaking slightly because of the wind, and the room was empty.

However, he seemed to have seen a pair of beautiful eyes in the darkness just now, although there was only a brief glimpse, but the narrow eyes reflected golden purple, dazzling amazingly.

And it's the same pupil color as Xiaoha.

Tang Yihe was silent for two seconds, not caring about the dizziness that had just woken up, his hand supported himself to stand up straight, but his chest was blown cold by the wind, and he looked down to see that his buttons were all undone, and there were several places on his fair skin that were slightly red, as if they had been rubbed by something, and the traces that would soon disappear.

He pressed suspiciously on the squeezed place, it didn't hurt, it wasn't bruised, and in less than ten seconds the marks disappeared completely, and his chest returned to its usual thin paleness.

Could it be that he grabbed his hands when he was asleep?

But he always slept honestly.

Tang Yihe suddenly had a strong premonition, did not wear any shoes, rolled over and got out of bed and stepped on the ground barefoot.

He had a clear goal, and walked quickly to the kennel in the living room without the slightest hesitation, and when he saw that Xiao Ha was not there, the premonition was even stronger!

At this time, there was movement coming from the kitchen, and Tang Yihe immediately rushed over.

But the picture in front of him instantly extinguished the blood that poured up him.