85

Chapter 85

A week after missing contact with Hades, Tang Yihe suddenly received a reminder message from the Paton government.

[Dear Mr. Tang, as required by the Supplementary Treaty of the Will on X Year X and X December, you need to implement the compensation of one million each for Tang Zhi and Tang De within seven days, because Tang De is serving his prison sentence, and you need to go to the Paton government to go through the legal extension procedures...].

Tang Yihe was slightly stunned, and thought about the two names for a while before remembering, Oh, it's his cheap big brother and cheap second brother. Among them, the eldest brother Tang De was severely beaten and imprisoned by Mox because he had previously cooperated with a few small minions to steal and leak his information; And the second brother didn't know what was going on, he disappeared for a long time.

If it weren't for this message today, these two people would have been forgotten by him a long time ago.

Tang Yihe was a little embarrassed, he actually crossed over for a year, and opened two stores, he was poor at the beginning, and now the deposit balance has exceeded 20 million - it is still when he is often lazy.

The two million compensation is a small amount of money for Tang Yihe today, which can be solved with his fingers, but because of Tang De, he also has to go to the Paton government in person.

Boss Tang has always lacked interest in this kind of trouble, but thinking that he hasn't taken care of the old shop for a long time, and he doesn't know what Wen Liguo's business is like, he still booked a ticket.

It takes six or seven days from the military plane to Parcia, but fortunately, the new channel has recently opened, and the time taken has been reduced to four days, which is not too time-consuming.

Windsor knew he was going back home, and immediately said, "I'll let them escort you."

Tang Yihe was stunned: "No need, I'll just go back and do something."

He is not a yellow flower girl, and the last time he was escorted, he was already very embarrassed.

"How can this work, you..." Windsor paused, swallowing back "the future Mrs. Hades."

Tang Yihe understood her unfinished words, his face was very ugly, and he rejected her intention without hesitation and stepped on the large passenger spaceship.

However, as soon as he went up, he immediately found that the people in the same seat were unusual, muscular, sitting upright, not squinting, with firm eyes, although they were dressed in civilian clothes, but they had the unique aura of a soldier. Looking at the before and after, there are people with the same temperament, needless to say, it must be Windsor's handwriting.

Tang Yihe closed his eyes helplessly and recuperated.

Fortunately, these people left far after arriving at their destination, and Tang Yihe could still vaguely hear one of them whispering: "Report Madame, Mr. Tang arrived safely."

Windsor breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good, then you don't want to be discovered by him, just follow from afar, don't disturb him." It

is indeed very uncomfortable to be stared at, but there is no way to arrange this, because Tang Yihe's identity is unknown now, and it is easy to be targeted by some small deflated three, but it will be much safer to announce the marriage news, and then everyone will be jealous of his identity as "Mrs. Hades", as long as the demon wolf is strong one day, they dare not be presumptuous one day.

Tang Yihe really failed to find those who were far away, so he went to the small restaurant first.

Wen Liguo saw that the master was about to cry and lose his hair, he had lifted half of the sky in the past month, don't mention how hard it was.