26

Chapter 26

Since the Food Supervision Bureau and various forums linked, Tangmen cuisine has become a well-known local Internet celebrity restaurant, and its business has maintained very well after the popularity of the post subsided. The number of diners is steadily increasing, and it is clear that small restaurants with large palms can no longer meet the needs of users.

Limited space and limited availability of ingredients resulted in long queues outside the store during each peak season.

Queuing and waiting for meals has become a consensus among new and old diners, and they have even been abused out of their sensitive nerves, and if they come to consume and see that there is an empty space in the restaurant, they will worry about whether there is no food supply, rather than during the low tide of customer flow.

There are also a few restaurants in this business district, but since the stench of Dongying cuisine has been implicated, and the comparison between Tang Gate cuisine is too tragic, the already bleak business situation has been made even worse.

After struggling for a while, a store next door to Tangmen that specializes in retail nutritious meals can no longer hold on, and plans to transfer. Usually, the rent of such a shop is at least 800,000 yuan. But the owner next door is eager to use the money, and the transfer fee is very low, only 500,000.

Tang Yihe was originally worried about the pick-up ability of his own store, and walked over with a heart when he saw the transfer news. He wanted to rent the next door and expand the restaurant of Tangmen Cuisine.

The shopkeeper next door saw that he was a fellow wrongdoer, and he felt resentful in his heart and was not very willing to rent it to him.

Tang Yihe very cleverly saw his unwillingness, did not directly insert into the topic, but smiled slightly and said to him: "I have not had time to greet you since I took over the store, everyone may have some misunderstandings with each other, it just so happens that the small shop has a new dish to be launched recently, if the boss appreciates the face, you can come and try the dish."

As a Huaxia person, Tang Yihe also has a Chinese mind, and knows that some difficult business and trading can be carried out at the table. For winning the next store, Tang Yihe is still very confident.

The owner thought of being able to rub a meal, so he followed the past, he had long heard that Tang Yihe was good at cooking, and now let him "die" to understand, he wanted to know how good the Internet celebrity restaurant that beat him and waited for the restaurant could be delicious!

What Tang Yihe served him was a plate of square-cut, snow-white and crystalline pastries, with fine pores inside, which tasted very springy, but the smell was very refreshing, and it was a little sour and sweet.

The owner took a bite and was pleasantly surprised: really, really delicious! The unique sweetness, there is no kind of flavor that can be matched, I don't know how Tang Yihe mixed it, if it weren't for the fact that he had already ironed his heart to change careers, he really wanted to worship Tang Yihe as a teacher.

"I obeyed," the owner said with a wry smile, "no wonder your business is getting better and better." Similar

compliments Tang Yihe listened to for two lifetimes, his brows were not wrinkled, and he was already very used to it.

While he was eating happily, Tang Yihe put on other signature dishes, and they were mainly sweet.

The sweetness makes people feel good, and the shopkeeper loses his guard for a while. Tang Yihe usually does not open the business easily, but it does not mean that his mouth and emotional intelligence are not online, and if necessary, it is feasible to let him speak well.