4

Chapter 4: Lemon Water

It was still morning, and in Tang Yihe's vision, there should not be guests soon, so he slowly and methodically prepared the ingredients in the back kitchen, and as soon as he took the orange lemon out of the freezer to prepare to "wake up", he heard a faint argument outside.

"Baby, the things in this store are not delicious, don't look at the so-called handmade dishes, in fact, they are all stir-fried by stir-fry robots like our canteen!"

"But there is ancient lemonade too!"

"Oh, these merchants can blow anything in order to attract customers, ancient methods, special are all gimmicks, in fact, it is the fruit treasure brewing in the supermarket, what good things can be free of?"

"That's what I said..."

"If you want to eat, I know there's a Toei rice ball nearby, and the barbecue taste is quite interesting."

"But..." the girl's voice was still hesitant.

Swirling rice balls? BBQ taste? It seems that after thousands of years of inheritance, not only Chinese cuisine, but probably the cuisine of the whole world has become less authentic.

The two people outside the door were still struggling with how to eat, Tang Yihe slowly came out of the kitchen, the boy was still brainwashing his girlfriend The ancient crafts were false advertisements, seeing the boss, the two suddenly stopped and looked at him with some mockery.

Tang Yihe said lightly: "I'm not a robot stir-fry here, and lemonade is not brewed with fruit powder."

He has no intention of shouting, nor is his attitude enthusiastic, he is just calmly speaking, but there is a calm confidence in his bones, which makes people unconsciously establish initial trust in his words.

In fact, Tang Yihe's somewhat arrogant confidence is caused by the business philosophy of their private restaurant, which is relatively hidden compared to ordinary restaurants, not relying on shouting to earn popularity, but relying on quality, repeat customers, and word of mouth, as long as it is delicious, even if the decoration is poor, the attitude is poor, and there are no customers.

Taste is king, everything else is virtual, so they never put their minds on the corners, Tang Yihe has never taken customers, and now he can come out to explain, it is already him who shows his enthusiasm.

It is good for people to look good, obviously it is a cold way to greet, but when the girl's eyes fell on Tang Yihe's face, her heart became excited - Mom, this boss is so good-looking!

"Let's try!" The girl jumped into the small restaurant, "Is it true that you just said that you don't rely on robots to stir-fry?"

Tang Yihe: "Yes."

"Did you fry?"

Tang Yihe nodded.

The girl's eyes burst with love, "Then show me the menu." Boy

: "..." What

else can he do? I can only accompany it, but I can't help but have a little prejudice against Tang Yihe, thinking sourly: How handsome and amazing? One will not do it deliciously, believe it or not, my girlfriend goes back to the dormitory to black you? You must know that the last time she ate spoiled food in the cafeteria, she could mobilize the entire circle of friends to complain!

Thinking about it like this, he secretly gloated, after all, he had eaten this thing, and his impression was very difficult to say.

They flipped through the menu and found that there were three dishes, namely nutritious meals, popular fruit stir-frys, and "ancient cooking" that they had never seen before.