93

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 93

Tang Yihe thought of what Hades said before, as long as he began to accept him from the bottom of his heart, the two could completely communicate with each other, otherwise they would only perceive emotions at most. But he obviously didn't move that thought, he only felt that Xiao Ha at this moment was a little handsome, a little reliable, a little powerful, a little...

But in his impression, or the stupid dog who is stupid, the object of the contract? Impossible.

Hades is a soldier, maybe he has learned micro-expression interpretation, it must be that his expression just now leaked what he thought, yes, it is most likely so! Tang Yihe is not stupid, can he still not know if he opens his heart?

Thinking of this, Tang Yihe calmed down, and after a moment, stared at Hades, who was crouching on his body and supporting himself with a narrow space, and suddenly complained in his heart: Hades, is a fool.

Hades: "..." Huh

? No response?

Afraid of fraud, Tang Yihe thought: Hades, it's a pig.

Hades looked innocent, seeing him staring at himself, and inexplicable: "Addicted to Young Master Ben's beauty? Tang

Yihe rolled his eyes crisply and complained in his heart again: Hades thinks he is very handsome, but in fact, his hair is now forked and knotted, and I don't like dirty dogs the most.

Hades: "..."

His body stiffened slightly, but fortunately the amplitude was subtle, and Tang Yihe did not feel it.

After several attempts, Hades seemed to be completely unaware, Tang Yihe finally calmed down, and began to make up for himself after the brain supplement went out from here, what he was going to do to eat and drink to suppress himself, he was not a walking foodie like those diners, but food was still a joyful thing.

Stir-fried, stewed and decocted, he thought about every cooking method of the dish, and his dry mouth and tongue couldn't help but secrete a trace of saliva.

Hades above looked at him quietly, his eyes very, very, very complex, both happy and painful, looking tumbling with volcanic lava, and suppressing it from erupting.

In the end, it all turned into a faint sigh.

So hungry, so thirsty.

In front of you is the food channel.

·

The storm passed more than two hours later, not much different from Hades' calculations, because the wind was raging, and the gaps in their clothes and hair were sand.

Hades cleaned up Tang Yihe first, and then shook the sand on his body casually.

His lips also began to dry and peel, but he looked quite energetic, but Tang Yihe was already semi-fainting at this time, and the wind speed made the water in his body evaporate seriously, and he felt as if he swallowed a mouthful of charcoal fire in his throat, burning so much that even the cells were volatilizing.

When Hades picked him up again and prepared to hurry, he could feel that the mucous membrane in his mouth became thin and brittle because of extreme dryness, and it could crack with a single movement.

He had never experienced such a near-death feeling, as if his soul had been roasted dry.

At this moment, a soft straw came to his lips and carefully inserted it gently into his mouth.