38

Chapter 38

Mox, a well-dressed scoundrel, rubbed with Tang Yihe for a long time, and did not see any signs of letting go, and the smiling face that could barely be maintained was instantly pulled down. However, after visually inspecting Tang Yihe's small body, he estimated that he could not deal with the barbarism of his subordinates, so he could only leave with a stinking face.

As soon as he came out of the box, he took a look with Wen Liguo, and his shivering appearance made Mox instantly feel good, and he couldn't help but come up to amuse him.

Wen Liguo's face turned pale, and he swallowed: "You, don't get in my way, I still have to work."

Mox saw that he was holding a plate of sweet and sour radish in his hand, decorated with red pepper rings, very beautiful, he stretched out his tongue, faster than a frog, and quickly ordered a chili ring to eat.

Wen Liguo was afraid and angry: "Hey! This is the guest's..."

As a result, in the next second, I saw the triumphant Mox hissing, choked and coughed, and then faintly scales appeared on the sides of his cheeks and neck.

Realizing his gaffe, he covered his face in embarrassment and tried to push the scales back. But the scales seemed to be against him, his face was gone, and other exposed places on his hands and bodies suddenly gave birth to thin dazzling scales.

It was a shame for the orcs to not be able to control the beast form, especially for a high-level orc like Mox, and he left like a whirlwind without saying a word.

Wen Liguo: "..." Deserve

it!

Near closing, the VIP box welcomed a second wave of guests.

It was five middle-aged men in their forties, somewhat fat and oily. As soon as they entered, they started looking around, looking in the direction of the kitchen.

Wen Liguo came up enthusiastically to serve.

After these people saw the menu, they were taken aback by the price that nearly doubled, exchanged a pained look with each other, and swallowed: "We want a VIP box..."

Wen Liguo was stunned, and then said with a smile: "Okay, the minimum consumption of the box is 20,000, and if the consumption is over 100,000, there will be lemonade as a gift." "

Twenty, twenty thousand... The distress on the faces of several people was even worse, but they still forced their heads and tears to say that there was no problem, but when they were introduced, Wen Liguo also heard a complaint: "It's too TM black-hearted!" Tang

Yihe personally went over to serve, but when he entered the box, he smelled an obvious smell of oil smoke on these people, their clothes were not very clean, there was an inconspicuous oil stain on the side, but the front placket was neat, just in the shape of an apron.

...... A taste of peers.

Tang Yihe didn't frown, took out the menu formulaically, and stood straight to the side waiting for them to order.

Several people looked at him secretly with some sneaky eyes, and finally ordered ten glasses of lemonade on the thin handwritten menu...

No way, a little more others, it will add up to more than 20,000! They don't really come to eat, just drink something.

"Be thicker." A fat man whispered, a little afraid to look directly into Tang Yihe's eyes.

The corner of Tang Yihe's mouth twitched, some couldn't understand what these peers wanted to do, didn't they come to study the dishes?