70

Chapter 70

Hades' superwords.

[Theme: Hahahahaha I'm going to live broadcast! ]

1L: Guys, I'm Xiao Qianmeow, and I've decided to go to Paton Live in person to see how powerful that male vixen is! Tomorrow at nine o'clock in the morning, please remember to pay attention to the 034x live broadcast room ha! When the time comes, build a building while watching the live broadcast, and ask the moderator to put the top and refine!

2L: Okay, well-behaved wait for the start of the broadcast

...

130L: What kind of shopping district is this, and the buildings are too old, right? In the style of hundreds of years ago, Paton was really backward.

131L: Mouth ~ good shabby store, the façade is so small?

132L: There is only one person, it must be Tang Yihe, the anchor zooms in closer, see what he looks like

133L: ... Lying groove, is the beauty a little big?

134L: The anchor said to strive for truthfulness, but did not open beauty...

135L: I don't believe it, I'm 15 years old with acne all over my face, how did he get pimples?

136L: Slowly, he said he wasn't the boss, and I said, how can the boss be so tender, and the little brother looks like an adult

...

145L: Groove! Who is this, so handsome, ahhh

147L: Oops, it's a heartbeat feeling

148L: ... Day, he said he was the boss! He is Tang Yihe?!

149L:WTF?!

150L:...... What to do, I think it is quite a match...

151L: Me too...

152L: No, no, no, the anchor has a point, men can't just look at faces, they also look at talent. [Smile gets tired]

......

183L: Ahh Get closer!

184L: Yes, that's it! I can't control the hand that sends a few tips!

185L: Hehehe

......

190L: Strange, why is this building empty?

191L: Because they all went to the live broadcast room to give tips [smoke]

192L: So what about the male vixen?

193L: Explain that you go to see Zi Chao's words. [Gaze from Single Dog]

......

Sorry, this post has been locked by the landlord, you do not have the right to browse (posted 2 seconds ago)]

In Hades's super words, there are two more friendship links, one is "Tang Ji's private restaurant little boss", and the other is "Hatang Life Push"...

Häagen-Dazs: [┭┮_┭┮ We surrender our hands, please Boss Tang to be kind to our major general, and his happiness will be entrusted to you! ]

↑ Tang Yihe who saw this sentence: "..."

Because he almost didn't know anything about the future network and fan wars, Boss Tang ruthlessly "detained" the little Internet celebrity with a pair of roasted chicken wings, and under her sincere apology and careful guidance, he finally groped this super talk, and used the time of a song to read the top post, Finally, forcibly endured discomfort into the two friendship links below.

Then I saw... The screen is full of real people and humanities that have sprung up like mushrooms after a night of rain.

【——No, stop, please let me finish this dish! 】

——Oh, man, you're just a plate of Little Sweetheart from Major General Ben]

[--Woo, the dish is going to be mushy! ] Please let me put out the fire here first...

——The fire you lit, you are responsible for extinguishing it]

Tang Yihe: "..."

The first title caused him serious physical discomfort, not to mention the scale, the character is OOC, okay? But it can be seen that there are quite a few followers, and they are all urging more. He twitched his eyebrows and reported the entire Chao Talk indifferently.

Wen Liguo excitedly fell into an unknown fantasy on the side: "Master, when did you meet the major general?" Can you get me an autograph?

Tang Yihe glanced at him coldly: "Start learning Wensi tofu systematically today, starting with how to make tofu." "

If you don't practice your paws to waste, I won't be surnamed Tang!"

Wen Liguo (naïve): "Okay. "

·

Today's diners trembled, because someone asked Boss Tang and Hades if they were real, so they were stared at by Tang Yihe for three seconds, and then coldly said to their employees: "But all guests who ask about gossip will not be accepted." The

diners are all old diners, the taste has been fed by him, the people take food as the sky, so what does Hades want to do, in the end, does it have anything to do with them? Seeing Boss Tang like this, he is either shy, or he is awkward with Hades, in short, he doesn't dare to touch the mold again!

Paton diners are very real, milk is the mother, the boss is the sky! Rest, they can't care.

But I can't stand that some people frequently die, especially those primary and secondary school students who turned from sunspots to CP fans because of watching the live broadcast, after holding the pocket money to buy chicken wings, they did not forget to shyly bless: "I wish the boss and the major general a good hundred years of cooperation!" By the way, when will the marriage news be announced? Fortunately

, the person who received it was Wen Liguo, otherwise he would have heard it by Tang Yihe, and he didn't know if he would come out and close the door.

Wen Liguo reacted at this moment no matter how stupid he was, his master didn't seem to want to be involved with his idol at all, not only was it not like sprinkling sugar and dog food speculated on the Internet, it seemed that there was something excessive.

Wen Liguo racked his brains, and finally followed the various messages on the Internet and Tang Yihe's cold feeling that the six relatives always did not recognize, and came to a conclusion: The master is likely to hate because of love! That's why he wasn't happy to hear Hades' words, but the problem came again, Hades just returned triumphantly, and he couldn't wait to confess all the stars, which shows that he is deeply affectionate!

However, the high air pressure in the kitchen was very terrifying, and when Wen Liguo walked in from the front desk, Tang Yihe was grinding beans to make tofu, his expression was like making poison, and his indifferent look actually read the depth of bitterness and hatred.

Wen Liguo swallowed his saliva and swallowed the "blessings" that the guests asked him to convey into his stomach.

After soy sauce and tempeh, this is the third derivative of beans, and Wen Liguo learned it very seriously.

Tang Yihe obviously had little patience today, and after teaching him the method, he turned to the side and continued to study dog food. The feedback of the last batch of bone pilaf is not bad, and some dog owners have called one after another to ask if it can be customized, and Tang Yihe is now worried about how to quickly ferment the word of mouth, so that the sinister Hades invites him to do dog food customization.

·