67

Chapter 67

Who the hell! Actually took advantage of the void!

David: "A child named Wen Liguo.

Hades: "..." The

anger was instantly extinguished, and Hades said with three points of disdain: "Oh, that little white rabbit, there is no threat."

"I can't say that," said David seriously, "he can be both a pet and a human, and I see that Mr. Tang has been very protective of him."

".................."

"At that time, he will also learn from the young master, first use the beast form to capture Mr. Tang's favorability, and your status will not be guaranteed." David thought for a moment and added, "After all, the blood contract can also be erased.

A wolf howl.

Hades seems to have suffered a thunderbolt on a sunny day!

He thought that if he made a contract, he would be foolproof, who knows if it could still be erased?

David said bitterly: "Otherwise, how do you think I will be divorced..."

"Why didn't you say it earlier!" Hades hurriedly hung up the phone, originally wanted to deal with the matter of the military aircraft star and then pick up Tang Yihe, but now it seems that he can't wait.

After the amethyst stone was handed over, Hades did not care what the stone was, and immediately unblocked the news.

·

On this day, the diners found that Boss Tang's face was very terrifying, although he usually had a coffin face, but today it was so cold that the surroundings were frozen.

If the food is not maintained at the same standard, some diners will want to run away.

Tang Yihe's icy gaze swept around the diners, and finally stopped on a girl, he still remembered that Xiao Ha was disobedient at the beginning, and it was this girl who supported him.

He walked slowly towards her, and the girl in the gobbling stopped in an instant: "Huh? Old, boss?

Tang Yihe sat opposite her, gave her a glass of lemonade, and slowly spoke: "Because you have experience, I have a few questions I want to ask." The

girl was flattered.

"Will a creature like a dog recognize a second owner?"

The girl was stunned and shook her head decisively: "That must not be recognized!" The higher the IQ, the more loyal the adult dog breed, my family's bubu and dull were willing to eat things in the hands of strangers when they were children, and when they grew up, they didn't eat anything except me to feed; Boss, what misconceptions do you have about genetically optimized pet dogs?

Tang Yihe: "What about non-genetically optimized pet dogs?"

"In ancient times, there was a loyal dog Hachiko, and now there is Hiromei who died with his owner, and he really raised feelings, and the dogs were reluctant to leave us." The girl gushed a lot of examples of how dogs are loyal to their owners, what owner goes to school, and pets have to video with him every day to eat; There will even be all kinds of escapes, crossing thousands of mountains and rivers to find the owner thousands of miles away...

After she said this, she suddenly felt that the frozen snow on Boss Tang's body had melted.

"...... I knew it. Tang Yihe nodded in satisfaction, "Thank you for the answer, I will not be able to leave your order today." "