71

Chapter 71

The diners in the store all stretched their necks and stared enviously at the envelope in Boss Tang's hand, the envelope was very large, A4 specification, and there seemed to be some kind of fragrance lingering.

But envy to envy, diners have a strong sense of crisis, several people muttered worriedly: "This is going to the military aircraft star, isn't it going to close down?" "

Mom, think so, it's a loss! It's going to be many days before I can't eat the boss's craft!

Tang Yihe walked into the kitchen and closed the door, isolating those inquiring eyes, only then slowly tore open the corner of the envelope, revealing a good sense of letter paper, off-white background, the paper is very thick, with uneven texture on it, which looks very similar to the material used in the previous invitation.

After all, it is something called an invitation, and it is not too vague to think about, but why is this corner of the letter printed with a red double "囍"!?

Tang Yihe pulled out the entire piece of paper suspiciously, and then he was dumbfounded. The letter paper is 8 karat size, folded in half, and what is inside is not mentioned, the surface alone is shocking enough.

The whole paper is neatly and orderly arranged with countless small red "囍" characters, each "囍" character is about the size of a button, and the square is full of strange joy.

Wen Liguo walked in at this time, saw what he had in his hand, and whispered in surprise: "Marriage book!

Tang Yihe: "... Well???

"Master, is this what's inside the envelope?! Major General, God, my master and mother are so..." Wen Liguo covered his mouth, feeling that calling the great major general so much undermined his bravery.

Tang Yihe: "..." Tang

Yihe resisted the urge to throw him out: "Make it clear, what is this?"

Wen Liguo scratched his head and whispered: "I've seen this thing several times, this is the marriage application issued by the Civil Affairs Bureau... One party signs first, stamps a few seals, and then the other party signs it, and both parties stamp dozens of seals in total to be a legal couple.

Tang Yihe was shocked: "How old are you?" How do you know?

Wen Liguo said shyly: "I have six brothers and two sisters above me, and when they got married, they were busy with work, and I often went to run errands and stamp them." As

mentioned earlier, his father is a rabbit orc, and his mother is a guinea orc, both are frequent estrus and fertile races, in addition to older brothers and sisters, there are a bunch of casual younger siblings, causing him to bear the maturity that should not be at this age.

Tang Yihe took a mouthful of old blood and hurriedly opened this thing, not knowing what he was looking at, and the blood on his face faded clean.

Wen Liguo was still fawning and asked: "Master, if necessary, I can help you run errands, I am very skilled in business..."

Tang Yihe shot over with an eye knife: "You say one more word and break off the master-apprentice relationship with you."

Wen Liguo was immediately frightened, don't say one more word, he almost forgot to breathe!

Tang Yihe took two deep breaths before calming down and said to him: "Today is closed, I want to go home immediately, you will do the finishing work."

After

that, he took off his chef's hat, took off his apron, and threw the shop to his apprentice.

Wen Liguo looked shocked and dazed.