91

Chapter 91

Hades was carrying a full head of bags outside, obediently waiting for the farmer's feeding, who knew that after waiting for ten minutes, Tang Yihe did not come out, so he put down the tools in his hand and muttered and followed into the door, but as soon as he entered, he found that the person was not there, and there was a big hole in the ground!

"What about people?!" Hades was taken aback, walked quickly to the entrance, and saw that there was a deep staircase that could not be seen at the bottom, because the light was very dim, and he could only see Tang Yihe's white ankles when he walked down.

"Tang Yihe!" Hades exclaimed.

His voice echoed in the basement, but Tang Yihe didn't seem to hear it, and his head didn't turn back and kept walking down, and his thin back seemed to be engulfed.

Hades almost swooped down and grabbed him by the shoulder from behind: "Hey! Tang

Yihe, who was touched, stopped and looked at him a little confused, his eyes moist.

"What's going on with you? Can't you hear me call you? Hades grabbed his forearm.

Tang Yihe woke up like a dream, looked at him, and then looked at his feet, and shock flashed under his eyes: "Why did I come down by myself?"

"How do I know! I've been waiting for you outside for a long time! Hades complained, "Where is this?"

Tang Yihe: "... Probably basement, you haven't been here?

"Of course not! I've searched every corner of it, and I've never found a basement like this, probably a new map," Hades said indignantly, "How can you run around without notifying me? What if there is any danger?

The basement was very weird, and there were no walls and other things around, not even handrails, it was black, as if it were the darkest space in the universe when he was on a mission.

Tang Yihe froze, thinking back to when he found this entrance a few minutes ago, he really planned to call Hades, but he didn't know how, this basement had an infinite attraction to him, tempting him to go down and accidentally walk here.

Hades frowned when he heard this: "It's too dark here, I'll take you up." Saying

that, he picked up Tang Yihe and was about to take him up, who knew that a strange scene appeared, and the entrance to the basement slowly closed.

Hades:???

A dialog box appeared in front of Tang Yihe's eyes: [Hide map exploration progress 0.01%, you can return to the farm after completing 100%] Sure

enough,

it's a new map!

The two looked at each other, and they both showed a little surprised eyes.

Hades knocked the board at the entrance, trying to remove it with brute force, but the thin wooden floor did not move, and he hit it with his elbow in anger, making a bumping sound, still unresponsive.

The system dialog box keeps popping up every time you hit it. Tang Yihe could only hold him: "It's useless, keep going."

"Young Master Ben is starving to death!" Hades chuckled, "I don't have the strength to explore!"

Tang Yihe glanced at him: "Then you wait here, I'll go down myself."

"How can this work, it's so dark down there." Hades took his hand, "I'll accompany you."

That hand was pulled particularly tightly.

Gee, accompany it, pull what hand.

Tang Yihe wanted to pull it back, but he heard his evil voice threatening: "Young Master Ben is hungry to accompany you to the map, if you don't cooperate anymore, I will hold you." Tang