14

Chapter 14: Second Brother Da Jiao

"Boom!"

A booming fart suddenly exploded!

This movement in the quiet military hall is like a cannon burning to the final finale. What's even happier is that the chair under the butt was blown apart in the next second.

All personnel: "..." Tang

Zhi: "..." Who

am I, where am I, what the hell am I doing!

Because the movement was too big and amazing, many people did not react, and thought that it was a shelling battle somewhere, the officers looked solemn, their eyes were guarded, and some soldiers even patrolled twice to check the situation, and finally reprimanded Tang Zhi for being too heavy and sat the chair broken.

Tang Zhi's face was flushed, and he couldn't wait to get into it through the cracks in the ground!

But in addition to the humiliation, his whole person was much more relieved because of the discharge of a large amount of gas.

Fortunately, the boom was only more frightening, without a stench, of course, there were those who were close enough to already know what was going on, Qi Qi stared at Tang Zhi suspiciously, and his heart was already sure that it was his "masterpiece", and a mocking expression appeared on his face.

Tang Zhi was like a thorn in the back, and his subordinates wrote hard. He had written poorly, and now it was even more twisted, and the officer frowned when he saw it, and ordered him to rewrite it.

Tang Zhi: "..." Please

let it go!

Officer: "What are you still stunned for!" Write ah! Tang

Zhi was anxious and afraid, and his lower abdomen began to rise, but he did not dare to disobey the other party and could only bite the bullet and re-lift the pen.

Finally, I finally couldn't bear to fill out all the forms, and Second Brother Tang's whole person was almost tormented by waves of stomach flatulence, and before going to meet the examiner, he rushed into the men's bathroom like a rocket, and before he closed the door, a series of firecrackers exploded the entire bathroom, frightening the officers and staff who came and went.

"Lean, toot toot, eat Xiaogang shells!" Someone scolded.

Tang Zhi didn't dare to make a sound, hiding in the cubicle, I don't know how many farts he put out, from booming to beeping. As the saying goes, a loud fart does not stink, a stinky fart does not make a sound, at first there is no smell, and soon as the sound becomes smaller, a rotten rotten egg smell fills the entire small single room.

Tang Zhi was so smoked by himself that he wanted to vomit, and finally couldn't help but open a slit to let the taste run out, but he was kicked by people outside and scolded him for not speaking of public morality.

He was almost collapsed, and when he felt that he had exhausted all the gas in this life in just ten minutes, he came out of the compartment with a white face, and then took a heavy breath of relatively fresh air.

Because the "edification" was in it for too long, the clothes on his body were also stained with a certain smell, Tang Zhi scanned around, this is a military facility, there is no fragrance or the like, so he had to take someone's hand sanitizer and spray a few drops into his cuffs, trying to cover up the original stench.

Although his body was still uncomfortable, and the gas in his abdomen was faintly rising again, he had been away for too long to continue to delay, so he had to rush back to the interview office and wait.