18

Chapter 18: The PY Transaction

The facial features of the dog's head, the color of its fur, and the fierce little sample with a scream, immediately made Tang Yihe recognize that this dog's head was Xiaoha.

Instantly, Tang Yihe recalled in his mind the comment given by the system when he first saw Xiao Ha: [Unknown stray dog, may carry a virus]

He always thought that "virus" meant germs, but now it seems that the system seems to mean "computer virus"...?

If you think about it, it doesn't conform to the pet setting of the farm game at all, compared to the previous version of the silly decorated dog that only knows how to walk around or sleep huffing, Xiaoha is obviously much more intelligent, has a temper and personality, has not been trained for so long, and from time to time will be angry with himself, and even has a favorability system and other out-of-line settings.

For the first time, Tang Yihe had serious doubts about what Xiao Ha really was.

He quickly flipped through his phone, wanting to carry out a full disinfection, but now there is only one application left on the entire phone - Dream Farm, not to mention downloading or starting the antivirus software, he can't even format it.

Thinking of this, Tang Yihe entered the farm with a cold face, wanting to see what else the dog that "may carry the virus" could do, and he even flashed countless possibilities in his mind when loading, such as the most serious farm collapse...

But after loading all the pages, the scene inside was unexpectedly calm, without the world turned upside down, all the farm and farmland gnawing, program errors, and data loss.

On the contrary, it was very calm, and he was greeted by Xiao Ha's usual fixed-point check-in roar: "Wang!

It was pressed low, staring, its ears barely behind it, obviously defensive, and a subtle growl came out of its throat.

Listening carefully to its voice still has a trace of hostility and weakness, after all, when it ate the last "reef" just now, it had already felt the "skylight" move, knowing that the behavior of stealing and running away was caught, and Tang Yihe entered the alert by inertia as soon as he appeared, for fear of being caught and punished by him.

Tang Yihe only glanced at it and then looked away, his attention was all attracted by another wrong place.

In his calm and peaceful, clean and fresh farm, at this time a deep or shallow pit was dug, about a dozen, a handful of shaved soil made the originally beautiful country garden messy like a garbage heap, there were many paw prints near the pit, and then look at Xiao Ha's dirty paws, obviously this is its masterpiece.

Tang Yihe, who had a fetish for cleanliness, immediately frowned, but when he zoomed in on the picture, he saw some strange stones in the mound, either red or yellow, shining with shining light.

Not every pit of these stones is available, and there are probably only six or seven in a dozen pits.

Tang Yihe nodded one of the dark red ones suspiciously, and a dialog box popped up in an instant.

【Regular Ore x1】

Ore?!

With a fingertip, the red stone is credited to the account. Originally, there were two messages at the top of the screen, namely "current level" and "current gold coin", but now because of the red stone, there is an extra box - [Regular ore: 1]

Tang Yihe was slightly startled, and then quickly became ecstatic because of the next dialog box.

[Congratulations on activating the 'Treasure Mine System' in advance! ]