92

Chapter 92

That feeling is really wonderful, although Tang Yihe has been looking for his energy body to replenish his energy body since entering the farm, but he has always adhered to the idea that "it doesn't matter if he finds it or not", who knows that when his hand touches the "jelly", the extreme ecstasy that suddenly erupts in his body and mind drowns his whole person.

As if this jelly was a longing deep in his genes, when the two sides came into contact, it caused a strong reaction and satisfaction, like a dehydrated fish meeting the sea and couldn't help but want to jump off with joy.

Before Tang Yihe could take action, Hades was already frightened, rushed over and dragged him back, and touched his left hand nervously: "Are you okay?"

"It's okay," Tang Yihe looked straight at the jelly, "It's an energy body."

"Huh?" Hades didn't understand.

"The thing that replenished my physical energy when I entered the farm was it," Tang Yihe paused, his eyes suddenly clear, "I guess the first time you came to the farm was not because of me, but this energy body.

Hades slowly widened his eyes.

Tang Yihe recalled the situation at that time, he had just obtained the mobile phone farm, the sensing between the farm and reality was still relatively weak, and the entrance to the space had not yet been opened; And this "jelly" is on the edge of the farm, closer to Hades, amethyst is impossible to let go of this large jelly, crossing many obstacles to transfer the life force of the farmer to Hades, besides, with Tang Yihe's physical fitness, it is estimated that draining can not save the dying orc major general, but this giant power stone can do it, not only saves Hades, but amethyst is also attracted by it and leads him to the farm.

"Really, really?" Hades looked at the big jelly stunned, and then at the farmer, "So I didn't suck you to be rescued?"

"Hmm."

"Oh my God, that's great!"

Hades jumped up happily, God knows that he has been guilty for a long time because of this, and he wants to pay for his life, drain himself all and return it to Tang Yihe, and now he knows that he has not done such a thing, and he can't help but feel relieved.

Thinking of something, Hades suddenly approached Tang Yihe and said, "That lieutenant general doesn't owe you anything." Tang

Yihe: "..."

"You enslaved me for so long, let's say, how to compensate?" Hades frowned.

"Enslavement?" Tang Yihe retorted clearly, "The farm is mine, I will give you food and shelter, and provide you with work."

"Work?"

"Mining."

Hades was happy: "You black-hearted farmer!

Tang Yihe was unmoved and opened the task progress dialog box: "There are still many things below, continue." Hades

was going to say that the next exploration was up to him, but who knew that Tang Yihe's head plunged into it, and after finding that he could also breathe in it, he plopped down into the big jelly and dived down.

In an instant, the warmth from all directions filled his limbs from every pore, indescribably happy, the thick jelly colloid not only had no resistance to him, but even welcomed him as if he was very welcome, every stroke touched the colloid, and he could also borrow the force to rush down, and he could glide far at once.

Hades was stunned for two seconds, took off his vest halfway, and hurried to follow.

Although he is a demon wolf orc, his swimming skills are also full, and he did not fall behind when competing with the water tribe orcs.