2

Chapter 2: Farm Against the Sky

In fact, playing games at this time is a little undeserved, but the updated version and exquisite picture that has been ushered in across thousands of years made Tang Yihe can't help but be curious, thinking that it won't take much time, so he followed the instructions and entered his name casually.

【Ding, welcome to "Don Sir's Farm"】

The

farm has been loaded, and I really feel a little depressed when I see the six pieces of cold yellow earth in the picture.

Do you receive beginner guidance? Complete missions to get a starter pack. (0/1)】

Although there will definitely be no good seeds in the early stage of guidance, but the new period is poor, Tang Yihe clicked "yes".

As in the old version, four of the six pieces of yellow earth now have dialogs floating on them: [Weeding], [Insect Repellent], [Watering], and [Harvest].

Tang Yihe skillfully operated one by one and harvested [Small Potato x5].

【Hard work, now please enter the warehouse to see your results! 】

An arrow appears pointing to a room with "warehouse" written on it. I thought that it would be like before, the fruit would be displayed in the form of a card, but I didn't expect that after clicking in, Tang Yihe saw baskets one by one, and the 5 small potatoes just harvested were placed in the first basket, golden and round, very realistic.

[After the upgrade of Dream Farm, the gameplay is more diverse! ] You can perform 3 operations on the fruits you have worked hard to cultivate: 1. Sell; 2. Gift; 3. Download】

[In order to master the new gameplay as soon as possible, let's try it now! ] Please 'sell potatoes X1', 'Give potatoes X1', 'Download potatoes X1']

Tang Yihe tapped his finger on the chubby potatoes in the warehouse, and immediately displayed "sold, gifted, and downloaded", followed by digital options. He sold 1 and got 100 virtual coins, and then clicked "Give".

If he guessed correctly, the gift should be given to the friends of the farm, but now it is not in the same domain as those netizens before, this step must be.

Sure enough, the system prompted: [Sorry, I can't find the gift object, your potato X1 is lost]

Tang Yihe vomited blood, can't you put it back in the warehouse for me if I can't send it out? Why throw it away? Fortunately, this is a virtual potato, if in reality, it can be worth at least 3,000 stars?

Finally moved to the option of 'download', Tang Yihe was a little puzzled, where can this be downloaded? Don't download a bunch of pictures and take up memory on your phone.

Tang Yihe was curious with three points, nodded, and chose the number "1".

The next second, a progress bar appeared on the potatoes on the screen, as if there was something, erasing its shadow little by little.

At the same time, the phone's camera emitted a laser-like beam of light on the table about a meter in front of Tang Yihe, and as the potato on the screen was erased, the table slowly loaded a hologram of a potato, exactly like the potato in the phone!

When the potatoes in the mobile phone completely disappeared, the holographic potatoes on the table moved slightly, and turned into a real potato!

Tang Yihe blinked, feeling as if he was dreaming.

Can the potatoes from the mobile phone farm actually be downloaded to reality?

Tang Yihe poked the golden egg incredulously, and the round, wetness with a little freshly picked out of the ground confirmed that it really ran out of the mobile phone!