59

Chapter 59

Inside a certain spaceship, a low-key and luxurious lady came down.

David solemnly greeted him.

"Madame has worked hard all the way!"

"David, long time no see."

The two exchanged a few pleasantries, and then the admiral's wife lowered her voice to meet her David: "My method is good, right?"

David: "... Subordinates admire.

He had thought about ten thousand ways for the Admiral's wife to approach Tang Yihe, but he didn't expect it to be like this in the end!

The Admiral's wife did run a small farm, but it had long been reduced to a playground for Hades as a child, just in name. And the admiral's wife, because of her husband, although she lives at home, she has many labels on her body, one of which is a caring ambassador for various terminal illnesses...

She came to Paton in the name of collaboration, and it couldn't be justified.

"Madame, why did she bring so much luggage this time?" David looked at the large boxes that the robots were shipping out one after another, and he was a little puzzled.

The admiral's wife said mysteriously and proudly: "Secret weapon."

David immediately understood that this was what allowed Hades to recover his memory.

Yes, this cooperation is just a pretense, the real purpose is to constantly approach Tang Yihe and hook out the major general hiding behind him.

Without further ado, David soon arranged a "business meeting" with Tang Yihe.

After all, he was his future business partner, and the other party was a woman, and Tang Yihe, in a gentlemanly manner, prepared a delicate afternoon tea for the first time for visitors, carved into cute petals, and spent two hours pounding a fruit rice cake - a new dim sum that was not even on the market in the restaurant, as well as lemonade and freshly baked orange juice.

While he was preparing for this, Xiao Ha had been a little irritable, occasionally rolling his arms around, rubbing his bracelet, and occasionally standing in the doorway, staring at the closed door like a police dog. They also roll on the ground with their heads in their hands.

Tang Yihe gave it two-thirds of the rice cakes and let it take it back to the farm to eat slowly.

Xiao Ha, who has always been sensible, is unusually not interested in food, and even when he returns to the farm, he repeatedly drills into the palm of his hand.

"Well, do you want to be discovered?" Tang Yihe scolded.

Xiao Ha drilled out a dog's head and licked it on his other hand, and then he pressed his nose back.

The guests came soon, and as Tang Yihe expected, David also came with him.

Mr. Landlord's face was still so gentle, but his expression clearly showed that he was a little restrained about the "friends" around him.

It was a woman in formal clothes, a pair of slender eyes, the tail of the eyes was slightly raised, and the deep purple eyes were shimmering, obviously she was a more charming look, but her temperament was very gentle.

She wore a small top hat and a large thin silk scarf on her body, and her delicate hands held the silk scarf on her chest reservedly. The demeanor is very dignified, quite like the style of the XX First Lady that Tang Yihe saw on TV before.

However, although she is a very solemn lady figure, her hairstyle is very fashionable - dyed in layers of hair color, the upper half is dark purple, but the end is white. Somehow, looking at her strange hair color, Tang Yihe felt a sense of familiarity in his heart.