49

Chapter 49

Tang Yihe took another lazy rest after the dinner and did not go to work. The diners were enthusiastic because they knew that he was selected for the dinner style dish, and they couldn't help beating their chests when they saw the leave sign at the door, this is really the most wayward restaurant they have ever eaten!

However, at this time, Tang Yihe's mind was completely out of the shop, and he was seriously thinking about how to reward Comrade Xiaoha.

Xiao Ha has always given him the impression of being a troublemaker who can only mine, but on the eve of the game, Tang Yihe realized that this was a dog that could only warn!

Although the potato was later stolen, it cannot be concealed that it is a meritorious dog. Tang Yihe is an owner with clear rewards and punishments, and if the pet makes meritorious contributions, the owner must also be rewarded.

The farm's kennel has now been reduced to five mining dog sites because the system is set up to be their home. Xiao Ha is strong and strong, and recently he has gained weight again, and he is so big that he can't even enter the kennel, and every time he lies pitifully on the ground, watching the five puppies sleeping in the kennel.

Tang Yihe couldn't get a nest for it in the game, so he decided to build a dog house for him in reality.

He had the robot go to the woods behind and cut down a tree, and he cut it into small pieces, and he nailed it himself.

It took a morning to build this dog house. After nailing out the shape, Tang Yihe used milky white paint to paint the surface beautifully.

Xiao Ha saw him making a nest for himself, jumping happily on the ground in the villa, and when Tang Yihe painted, it still circled around the side, obviously very satisfied.

But it was also extremely sad, Xiao Ha didn't know that this thing couldn't be touched, Tang Yihe just finished brushing, he hula-up with a paw. Suddenly, there was a big paw print on the white paint that had not yet dried.

"Xiaoha!" Tang Yihe reprimanded, "Can't you be patient?

Xiao Ha yelled at him twice, his voice bright but not deterrent, as if he was playing with him.

Tang Yihe sighed, thinking about how to remedy it, but looked at the paw print that matched the dog house well. The dog house originally bought outside often has a pattern of paws or bones, and the paw prints that Xiao Ha accidentally made look like they were specially painted, so there was no touch-up, so I left such a paw on it, which is very cute.

"Okay, you will sleep here in the future, and you will not be allowed to pick up my bed every morning." After the estrus period, Xiao Ha still retained this vice, and Tang Yihe has always been worried.

When Xiao Ha heard this, the dog's face instantly wrinkled into a sand pei!

What reward do you say? It doesn't recognize! It's going to climb into bed, and it's going to climb tonight! The farmer's man is all his, and his bed should be his own.

Tang Yihe didn't realize that his misfortune came out of his mouth and was preparing lunch in the kitchen.

There was still a handful of glutinous rice left over from making glutinous rice wine before, plus there were still many mung beans that were useless, so he turned his mind and decided to make something delicious for Xiaoha.

——Mung bean fresh meat dumpling!

Take out several basins filled with water, a basin of glutinous rice, a basin of mung beans, and a bowl of marinated meat. The main ingredient of the marinated meat is soy sauce, and the meat is the only piece of five-flowers he selected from the freezer, the fat is even, the white fat has been soaked into a dark brown, and the bloody smell is completely covered by the sauce aroma.