82

Chapter 82

Hades dug another night of mining, Tang Yihe tried to drive him out halfway to let him go back to his room, but he had to rely on it, especially cheekily whining, pretending that he couldn't understand people, Tang Yihe thought to himself: love mining, right? Ya tired will not kill you!

So he leaned back on his pillow and fell asleep angrily. Who knew that when he woke up, he saw a man sitting next to his bed.

Hades didn't know when he returned to his human form, propped up on the edge of the bed and staring at himself. His skin was white, and the slightest dark circles were particularly obvious, but his face was haggard, but his eyes were radiant, and the morning light was plated with a layer of gold at the ends of his hair.

Tang Yihe woke up suddenly: "Why haven't you left yet?"

He had thought that this house would sneak away before waking up like last time.

Hades said reasonably: "Last time I left, I was afraid of being caught by you, and now I have nothing to hide from you, of course, I want to watch you wake up."

He checked a lot of information, and said that he didn't watch his other half wake up as a scumbag. He thinks he has room for redemption.

I didn't want to, but it angered the farmer even more.

I saw Tang Yihe slowly wrinkling his eyebrows, his expression was very scary, although he didn't say a word, he looked like a storm was brewing.

Hades shrunk, his desire to survive and turn back into a dog.

Tang Yihe: "..." Wagging

the tail.

"..."

Slipped

on his slippers again.

"..."

"Whaaa

Hades had already transformed into a human form, and when he saw his appearance in the bath, his eyes lit up with the naked eye, and he wanted to pounce on his egg-peeled cheek. Of course, he does not dare to make a second at present, he can only stand in a military posture like a sculpture, looking like he is waiting for the chief's order - God knows that he will only stand like this when he just graduated, and after a few great achievements, his tail will go to the sky, except for the two generals with extraordinary strength, and the other men and women, old and young who have survived by age are not in their eyes.

"I'm going back." Hades said seriously, "Although the task is arduous, I will definitely bring 'Yiheshi' back as soon as possible."

Tang Yihe warned: "Don't call it 'Yihe Shi'!"

Hades muttered, "It's a great honor to be named after you..."

Tang Yihe is not rare at all: "It's called 'Xiao Ha Shi'." Hades

' ears were slightly red, and it was especially ashamed to hear him call himself Xiaoha when he was in human form. However, if he wants to decide the naming matter, Tang Yihe can't help, anyway, he decided that his military merit reward prefix suffix must add Tang Yihe, and if it can be rewarded in the future, it will be called "Yihe" star.

It's romantic to think about!

Hades, who was ambitious in his heart, gave him a handsome military salute and repeated: "I'm going back."

Tang Yihe looked indifferent: "Oh."

Hades saw that he was still indifferent and lowered his hand in frustration. If it weren't for the scary look on the farmer's face, he really wanted to pounce on it and kiss him goodbye, because every time his subordinates and colleagues went on a mission to a distant galaxy, their other half would reward this ceremony before leaving.