68

68

[This person has been contracted by Major General Ben. @唐记私房菜小老板】

In just one line, the already surging Hades homepage instantly exploded into a 30-meter tsunami, setting off terrifying waves!

[A Bear: WTF?!!!!!!!!

【EP: What do you mean?!!!!

[Crystal Heart: Major General @ Who!!! Who robbed my husband with me!!!

[Passerby A: What else can it mean, classic romance bridge, of course, you have to confess strongly when you return from the costume, don't you cherish this kind of plot?

[Hades's eldest wife: No, no, no, no, such a middle two's overlord standard lines cannot come out of the mouth of Wuli's low-key and luxurious husband! ] I don't listen, I don't listen!

【I'm so handsome: Wow!!!!! Hades, you're only 24 years old, can you wait for me to grow up!!! 】

......

[Hades' little padded jacket: calm and calm! ] Major General @ an empty number! There is no such person as "Tang Ji's private vegetable little boss" on the whole network!

【255:Huh?!!!

All netizens checked, sure enough, there is no "Tang Ji private vegetable little boss" account, Hades really @ an empty number, no wonder the font behind is gray, no blue logo.

[Hades' eldest wife: Sister, I believe in love again! ] Major General This is too low-key for too long, so it is necessary to blow us up at once? 555555 Don't be like this~ Huaichun boys and girls can't withstand intimidation!

【Passerby A: ... Eh, no, you have to pass out his wedding photos to die, right?

【My little sweetheart: Upstairs guna!!!

【Be your little tail: This passerby A is really annoying, report it! 】 】

......

The first statement obviously broke the group for a few minutes, but their tenacious reading comprehension quickly picked them up and revisited the short message.

As a celebrity who is so low-key that he is suspected of growing mushrooms, his every word and every punctuation is enough to make all interstellar people relish, and they can't wait to study it with a magnifying glass.

Although it is an empty number, it is worth thinking about for no reason @ empty number!

Netizens searched around, and they really found a suspicious object, Tang Ji Private Restaurant is a small restaurant that emerged this year, located in the poorest Parcia galaxy in the whole interstellar and the Parxia galaxy in the economically weak Paton planet, referred to as the marginal poor mountainous area.

The identity of "this person" was first discovered, although Tang Ji's private dishes were not popular all over the stars, it was just a restaurant in a remote and poor mountainous area, but the cucumber was really circulating for a period of time, so it didn't take long to peel out that it was a restaurant from the planet Paton, the owner was called Tang Yihe, this person is even more mysterious, there are no social accounts on the Internet, and there are no photos, only fragments of his hands cooking.

Another wave of people set their sights on "contracted", these four words are simply imaginative, and there is everything said on the Internet.

It is true that "has been contracted" itself is a serious and serious phrase, but because of the popularity of dog-blooded romance books, everyone understands that this sentence is the standard of a domineering president, and what it means is obvious, but the fans, especially the girls and little guys who have fantasies about Hades, are not convinced, and they don't believe that Hades means that!