51

Chapter 51

After the state banquet, business reached a peak, and Tang Yihe recruited several young Shui Ling employees to help. Wen Liguo was already his official apprentice, so Tang Yihe didn't let him continue to work outside, but let him go to the kitchen to work and see how he cooked.

Wen Liguo's learning path was not smooth, and he practiced peeling for more than a week, but he was disliked by the master.

Tang Yihe sometimes hated iron when he saw his stupid claws being cut: "You Paton people are really useless!" Wen

Liguo: ┭┮_┭┮

Speak as if you are not a resident of Paton. However, the master's order was greater than the sky, and he did not dare to refute it.

He didn't understand that Tang Yihe felt sorry for him, because peeling was the beginning, and if he taught him in the future, this stupid rabbit would not be able to cut his fingers!

By the time Wen Liguo could almost cut all the ingredients, he already had dozens of large and small openings in his fingers, and Tang Yihe finally began to teach the next class.

Tang Yihe gave him a large basket of fruits and vegetables and a Chinese kitchen knife: "Learn to slice first, all ingredients require three thicknesses, 0.1, 0.08, 0.05."

Wen Liguo swallowed his saliva: "0.05..." This, is this really what my paws can achieve?��┮_┭┮

Tang Yihe said coolly: "Since today is the first day, it is limited to two hours to cut this basket."

Wen Liguo didn't dare to continue to doubt himself, and quickly grabbed a cucumber with one hand, held a knife in the other, and just cut it, Tang Yihe hit his wrist hard with chopsticks.

"The first knife is thick! That's 0.2 thickness! Wen

Liguo: ... Woo hoo.

Master and boss, how do you know if you haven't measured it!

Of course, a long time later, when he was alone, he found that he was the same as Tang Yihe, and he could visually detect the spacing of each knife just by visual inspection... Well, of course, after he cut more than 10,000 carrots, the delicious and luring carrots have changed from cinnabar moles to mosquito blood in his eyes.

After Tang Yihe finished training the rabbit, he brushed his hair, and found that the other side also began to grow silver threads. However, in addition to his physical fatigue recently, he has not had any strange symptoms, and he can eat and sleep, so he doesn't care too much, thinking that after this period of time, he can slowly wait for Wen Liguo to grow up.

The residual heat of the state banquet is not endless, and there are especially many people who come to order the old godmother cuisine, which is a good time to promote this magical sauce.

There is also a reason why Tang Yihe has a soft spot for the old godmother. At that time, I had just learned to cook, cooking was not as delicious as it is now, often frying food, or mixing and matching terrible dark dishes, relying on the goddess to survive the hot new period, so I was very affectionate, and I wanted to make it popular in the interstellar world.

There are many diners who live far away and can't come over every day to eat bibimbap with goddess sauce, so Tang Yihe moved and ordered a batch of retro glass jars for trial sale of 20 cans.

Hearing the news, some spicy diners were happy, on the day they first went on the market, they came to line up to snap up, who knew that seeing the numbers on the price list, the diners' expectant expressions instantly stepped down, as if seeing the end of the world!