Hehe I'm Evil

Ah~ You all thought I'd leave you on that cliffhanger. Well, I kind of am, but I think I've got some exciting news for you.

I shall be editing my ENTIRE BOOK SO FAR by editing it off site so I can fix grammar mistakes, edit out scenes that make no sense, and truly write a story that makes more sense so it has a focus. This next part is important so I hope you guys will pay close attention!

I will be posting the edited version in a whole new "book" on Wattpad so my readers can still read this version if they like. I'll be posting the chapters three at a time and weekly so you all won't have to wait a month for me to update. I've also been playing with the idea of starting a Patreon so you can purchase early access to chapters if you like. I still have to figure out how it works and all that so it might take me a while but I'll let you all know when the time comes.

Again thank you so much for reading with me so far and, because I left you all on such a cliffhanger, I've decided to give you a gift.

Enjoy~

"Mason! Nicholas! Hurry up or we're going to be late!" Milly called up from downstairs, Ajax carrying their bags out to the car.

"I can't wait! I haven't been to the beach in forever," Henry said as he stuffed a beach towel into a bag, Hunter urging him to hold still so he could slather sunscreen on his fair skinned mate. "I hope there aren't going to be any crazy birds this time. I got attacked by a seagull who was after my sandwich," Henry said with a pout while Nicholas and Mason were coming down the stairs in swim trunks and a shirt just as Hunter and Henry were.

"Well, seeing as you're surrounded by werewolves which are arguably the top predators in the whole wide world, I think you can eat your sandwich in peace," Ajax said as he came back inside to help Milly down the stairs out to the car.

"You might have to worry about Hunter, though. He can get pretty crabby when he's hungry," Nicholas said with a smirk, Hunter giving him a withering glare.

"Are you sure there won't be any alligators?" Mason asked, not as excited as anyone else. In fact, he looked longingly upstairs like he wanted to go back to bed. "Last time I was at the beach, there were alligators," Mason mumbled, dragging his feet as he followed behind Nicholas as they exited the house.

"There will be no alligators at the beach. The most you'll have to worry about is little crabs pinching your toes," Nicholas said with a smirk, Mason looking apprehensively at his mates back until Ajax smacked Nicholas upside the head.

"Don't scare the kid or I'm leaving you home," Ajax said, putting the bags in the trunk while the boys climbed into the back seats with Hunter and Henry in the very back and Nicholas and Mason behind Ajax and Milly. "Alright. Let's get going," Ajax said as he started up the car, Milly happily eating some crackers next to him. "The Kingsley's should already be there so-"

"Say what?" Nicholas asked, leaning over between the front passenger seats to stare at his father who rolled his eyes back at his son.

"Jayden, Hannah, and Stephanie will-"

"Oh geez!" Nicholas wailed, flopping back in his seat causing everyone in the car to laugh.

--------------------

"Why are you still scared of-" When Nicholas gave him a warning look, Mason quickly corrected himself. "I mean! Why are you still... um... nervous around Stephanie? She stopped chasing after you when we became mates so what gives?" Mason asked over the mate bond, knowing Nicholas didn't want to talk about this out loud. Ajax and Milly were busy talking about what kind of stops they should make to get food.