Authors Note-9/13/21 & Chapter 29

We've reached 1THOUSAND VOTES! And I thought getting five thousand views was exciting. Thank you everyone for being with me so far and be sure to check out my other stories while you wait for more chapters. If you have any requests for me to write, like a vampire story or something like that, feel free to leave me a comment and we can collaborate on it or you can leave it to me, while giving you credit for the idea of course. Love you all! Also, the rest of the chapters might look different for some of you because someone requested I put spaces between the chapters so you guys can comment on specific chapters. Love you all!

Everyone could only stare in stiff silence, staring between the future alpha male who was looming over the small growling wolf on the floor. Mason's hackles were raised, clearly baring his white canines that stood out against his dark fur that stood up as he back curved up, and he was clearly glaring up at Nicholas with his bright baby blue eyes locked on the young alphas who's eyes were slowly turning red. Nicholas took a step toward the small wolf, moving within three feet of the little ball of fur, until Mason started to bark and actually darted forward, snapping his jaws at Nicholas's ankles who stumbled back away from him.

"Are you seriously growling at me right now?" Nicholas demanded, his voice deep and it was clear he was slowly getting angry himself as he glared down at Mason and looked like he was going to lunge at him or something when another growl rang through the air. "What?" Nicholas said, startled, looking around behind him to spy Rory's blond wolf who also started growling at Nicholas.

"I'm with you! I hate that guy," Rory said through the pack link the omegas had put together, sounding thrilled even as he growled at Nicholas who stared back at him like he had lost his mind.

"What's your problem?" Nicholas demanded, scowling down at the blond wolf, when he heard another little growl followed by a second and soon a third before there was a chorus of growls throughout the room with the beta's backing away from the little omegas who were all growling, clearly agitated, as they all glared up at Nicholas in their wolf forms. One by one, Nicholas could feel it as their human connections severed inside of his head and could only feel their anger radiating off them as they all stood there and refused him, right to his face. "What are you all doing? Knock that off!" Nicholas said, making it sound like an order which had a few of the smaller wolves whimpering but it seemed to rile Mason up more who charged and started biting at his ankles again causing Nicholas to stumble back away from him. "Stop that!" Nicholas snapped and reached down, going to grab at the small wolf but that appeared to be a very bad idea because Mason jumped up and chomped down on Nicholas's hand. The young man gave out a cry of pain and shook his hand, Mason holding on until his teeth started to hurt, causing Mason to go flying in the air to be caught by Rory who jumped up in the air to catch the smaller wolf in his paws before crashing onto the ground. "You bit me!" Nicholas cried out, presenting his hand like everyone around them needed proof, before turning toward the stage. "Dad!"

Everyone slowly turned toward the stage where Ajax stood, standing still and watching the scene with an unreadable expression on his face. The betas looked fearful, concerned with their smaller omega brothers and sisters. The omegas themselves took one look at their alpha and even Mason stared, a little fearful, while the others trembled under his gaze as they all waited for him to react. Milly gave her mate a questionable look, unsure how he'd react, and Nicholas looked expectant for some kind of retaliation with a look of justice on his face when Ajax raised his chin to look down on all of them. What no one expected was the great big laugh that barked out of Ajax, the tall muscular man heaving for a moment before laughter bubbled up inside of him as he hugged his midsection.

"T-this is... I can't... Oh god! Mason, you little rascal," Ajax got out, laughing so hard his body shook and he actually fell down onto his knees. "This is just perfect!," Ajax wheezed and flopped over onto his side with a loud thud.