Chapter 38

I enjoyed every bit of the time we spent together, finally Scarlet's mind was finally free of secrets. If she pretended it all she was a brilliant actress. On our drive back, I cherished it all, I did not wanna go back. I wanted to stay here by the beach, by my girl.

"I don't wanna go back lo. I wish I could stay back here with you. "She suddenly interrupts my thoughts as if I had read them out loud. She has grown over me since all this while, its crazy how she seemed to read my my mind and say exactly the same thing.

That's what I love about her so much, she plays my mind, she says exactly what my heart pleases to hear but brain can't accept. The intuition kept alarming me of something, like she has played this game before. Obviously I did not pay any heed to all that afterall I was in love.

Back in London, we decided to have dinner out at our favorite restrobar. As soon we got back home, we both took a quick intimate shower, so we could shed away the beachy sand. When we stepped out we still wore our wet hair. I decided to wear a plain black, V-neck shirt and dark jeans then added extra gel to my already wet hair. Did not dress to impress because the one I'd look good for was already by my side.

I turn around and this woman never fails to impress me, Scarlet wore a shimmery backless dress, the wet hair, nude lips and smoky brown eyes all complimented each other. The black T-strap heels perfectly got her matching my level. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and she smelt so deleecious.

Scarlet gave me a puzzled look. I imitated her expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that, am I looking alright?"

"You look perfect tonight." I said still not looking away.

She blushed and looked away, then turned around "Let's go?".

"After you ma'am."