Chapter 36

There was no response, and I don't blame her. Actions that meant nothing to me had a huge impact on Scarlet, all I could do is to set her environment so she could get over it sooner.

So I decided on my own to take her on long, scenic drive to Lyme Regis, Dorset. Scarlet had never had a chance to visit the beautiful country of Dorset, as soon as we left London her somber mood changed into excitement.

She did take few guesses to figure out we were going to to Dorset and giggled and laughed, it's like she left the dead buried for the stunning fossill beaches. I had packed up everything that we needed for the night and and had our lunch along the way.

Couple of hours down the road I could feel like I have Scarlet back, she was humming the music blaring from the radio, oohing and aaahing at every beautiful or exotic thing she saw along the road. Honestly the most explicit site to me was her just being herself and happy.

After lunch we drove twenty minutes to the beach and we decided to take a walk. The breeze was perfect, with all the chatting at the lunch I thought so will the walk be. But Scarlet did not surprisingly say anything as of she was soaking in the evening.

She looked so heavenly in the white lace dress and it contrast the evening sunshine perfectly. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, I wanted to propose to her right there and then it hit me that she has been going through alot.

I passed the thought and 5 minutes later she let goes off my hand and turn to me, looks into eyes and says....