Chapter 3

That night I couldn't sleep, the woman I had just met had cast a spell on me. As I laid on my bed and closed my eyes I saw her cherry red lips move as she talked about some fashion reviews and got animated while explaining how her boss was overreacting about something. I swear every expression on her face was a treat to eyes even when she bitched about her ex boyfriend's current girlfriend. Her fondness for him did not bother me then or now cause there's no cheating after death.

After few days following that meet, she sneaked in, on my mind. No matter what I did I couldn't help wondering, what a woman!. And then on the forth night we met again this time more briefly than the first one.

She came to my cousin's place with another friend. I happened to be the last one to enter the chaotic house because of rain ofcourse, but as I did, my eyes found their destination. She wore my cousin's polo t-shirt for some reason with an incredibly short shorts, and looked extremely cute. I knew then that she felt comfortable in his shirt cause it was oversized.

It must be my lucky day cause we finally did have some breif conversation then. I tried to keep it light by cracking some jokes, to which she reciprocated gracefully, she had a contagious laughter that brought a smile to my face and heart. It was a thursday she said she was getting late for her classes, the rain had stopped by then.

She quickly got up and went to the other room and came back changed into a teal, georgette, mini-dress. She looked ravishing, now it made more sense to me that she wanted to be comfortable at our home so she wore the shirt, well, either way she looked hot, pairing the dress with tan boots. I mouthed bye as she left through the ebony front door but I wanted her to stay deep in within.