Chapter 5

It was my birthday, I thought she wouldn't be there because of her busy schedule, but some how it all worked out and she was there. She was a bit late but she was there, I pinched the seat next to her while we were at the restaurant, which made it clear to others that she's going to be mine, not yet but soon.

After the party we managed to hang out for a while all by ourselves. Maybe we were becoming really good friends, we had great, fun conversations and soon it was time to say goodbye. It seemed like the best birthday I ever had in years.

Thinking about those cute conversations made me smile to myself. She has very soon made a soft corner for herself in my heart. She seemed so perfect, independent, responsible, humorous, graceful and more importantly a great listener. What I did know then was that she was great lier too.

We kept talking to each other, I spoke to her like I meant it, while she she did seem to reciprocate it with the same emotions. We met again at her fashion show, there were many people in the hallway but she stood out. When I laid down my eyes on her, it was as though she was in spotlight. She looked stunning in her mother's black gown and heels, I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

Damn it, because of some official work, me and my friend left early. I regretted it deeply that I couldn't have a conversation with her and I did not have a chance to tell her that she looked voluptuous and bewitching, but I did text it to her. However I wish I could talk to her and only her.

That evening the hallway illusioned empty to me, the only sight I'd love to see was her. She had become my oasis, and the one I menifested. She seemed to be driving me insane and I feel calm only when she's around.