Chapter 15

From Scarlet's manager I found out who was responsible for the accident. Apparently Scarlet hadn't filed a hit and run case against some Gilbert, good for me though. It did not take me much work to find out where I could find him, and soon enough I did.

I was at the grocery store and I see my prey, Gilbert was a sixty one year old man who should not be driving at all. He has prolly even had only sixty one hair left on his bald head and a very rosy baby face. Gilbert did not do justice to his name, he looked cute and chubby, anyone can tell that this old man is a heart patient. The store was crowded on the Monday evening and it wasn't tough for me to inject Gilbert with a high dozed Atropine Sulfate, I knew he wouldn't even realize.

Within a few moments he was collapsing, and before anyone could know what happened I left the store. Ofcourse I knew that the store had no CCTV cameras, "Gilbert is gone where the goblins go below below below yah ho! " I sang in my head before walking back to the hospital to my weak looking Scarlet. She looked happy to see me asked me where I was. I simply touched my hand to her cheeks, gently brushed them with my thumb, "nothing much boo just went for some grocery" shopping".

She just leaned in a bit and pouted, then pursed her lips, "you could have bought me something". I chuckled abit, "ahm.. what do you want babe? I'll get right away". Now I saw a very child like expression on her face, "OK, can you please run and buy me some cherries and chocolates from the store?". I kissed her forehead and then her lips "anything for my girl, I'll be back soon." I waved her off and headed back to the store.

I had washed off whatever happened with Gilbert from head NO RECORD NO GUILT. By the time I reached back to the store it thrice as jam packed with people now, there was an ambulance parked in front of it. Then I see the nurses taking a body in stretcher, the crowd moved aside to let it pass and watched the ambulance leave.