Chapter 2

As I stayed there for I loved her, she'd look at me and say "I know you are here for me smiling beneath your tears" or no maybe she'll lie even after her death and pretend to love me.

Perhaps her soul will say, "Just as the clouds will rain, it will snow in fall and everything else won't stop after I'm gone. Don't cry, after I'm gone, I know you will miss me very much, but I want you to only cherish the beautiful intimate memories of us together from the day we met until the day I bled to death in your arms ." Well, good thought.

Her calm expression were just like she had on that day we met for the first time. We were introduced to each other by a friend to her and a cousin to me in a bistro. I remember that night so vivedly in my head cause I had never seen someone looking so stunning in my life.

She wore a red dress that hugged her curves tightly in all the right places, short enough to make one wanna know what's beneath it. She paired it with a pair of black wedges whilst her caramel brown hair fell down her shoulder, neatly fastened from one side with a gold pin.

I suddenly felt the urge to let those beautiful waves loose, but stopped myself. She only had a red pout and kohled Hazel eyes in the name of make-up but smelt so delicious. While she, my cousin and few other friends indulged in the conversation, I couldn't help but look at her in awe. That night we couldn't catch a lot of time to talk to each other but my heart secretly wished she became mine.