Chapter 9

Next morning I woke up with a sore arm, and I realised how peacefully my girl was sleeping. So without moving a muscle I stared at her in awe, so chaste.

She felt so soft and delicate in my arms, I recalled last night how she blushed when I said I love you in her ears. I knew that this is what she wanted to hear but in that moment she was there beneath me, embarrassed and trapped. I wove a perfect web of love around her and her gorgeous self happily fell into it.

While I shamelessly admired the fragile, enticing creature slumbering next to me, my phone started viberating. It was humours to watch her too because she purred like a cat in her sleep, anyways the phone woke her up. She looked baffled at first but when she realised that there was no room for air between us, and she couldn't go anywhere unless I let my grip loose around her tiny waist, her face turned pink again.

She smiled and said let go, I knew she didn't mean that. So I gripped her tighter, locked my eyes with her's and said "I will never let you go". She fake tried to get out of my grip, knowing herself that she'd fail miserably and then finally made a cute puppy dog face, so I'd give in. I finally let my grip lose, and she swiftly collected the shred of her clothes lying around and tiptoed to shower. As much as I was tempted to follow her and join her in there, I also didn't wanna overwhelm her or suffocate her with my love.

I wanted to give her the space to go through with flashbacks of our intimate moments. I picked up the phone with my left hand cause my right side still felt numb, it was mine and Scarlet's best friend, he was concerned about where she was last night. It hit me that I must sound oblivious so no one can know who she now belongs to.